jamaican117

DreamHack Atlanta Meetup

Howdy

So I know some people wanted to know who was going to be at Atlanta and figured I'd consolidate the Memers all in one place. 

For this I'd like to keep a format so we can best know what we are dealing with. 

Likelyhood of Going

What you are best known for

Favorite Halo team

Best burger restaurant (don't @)

Short bio about your wondrous self (optional)

So for me: 

Likelyhood of Going: 100%

What I'm known for: Decent Memes, somewhat informative posts, writer for Team Beyond and RealSport 101, and was roasted by Dave Easily for having a bed time. 

Favorite Halo team: Team Envyus 

Best Burger Restaurant: Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Short Bio: 

Senior CS:GO Editor @ RealSport101 and comp Halo fan since H2A, my name is Ezekiel "jamaican" Carsella and I've been a forum member for a little over six months. Raised in New Jersey, but currently residing in SC, I'll be going to college in the fall so I'm enjoying the forums while I still can (unlike poor @@VinFTW ). 

Can't wait to see everyone at DreamHack ATL! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Likelyhood of going: Depends on if other people are going, if we have a solid group of people from Beyond going who want to hang out then I'm down. I'd be flying down by myself and don't want to sit alone in the overflow tent outside.

Most known for: Oh gosh I don't know, in general internet world I'm known as an old speed runner, did a fair amount of work in a couple different "build engine" games (Duke Nukem 3D specifically). On Beyond... Well I once score 24 plus rep defending radar so I guess that's something.

Favorite Halo team: nV, Mikwen is lowkey going to be a GOAT and no one knows it yet.

Best burger restaurant: It's been ten years since I had In n' Out, so I can't comment on that. Five Guys probably.

Short bio: I'm a software developer who thinks he is better at Halo than he actually is. I enjoy playing all types of games, and I pay $400 CAD for rent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone who complained about westcoast only events should be there right? I mean Dreamhack itself is a fantastic event

• Upvote (+1) 2

Likelihood of Going: 50%. Depends on if I find a team or not

What you are best known for: I'm not. I've just been around since the THC days. ;)

Favorite Halo team: Str8 Rippin(08) and nV(current) any team with Eric motherfucking Wrona.

Best burger restaurant: Local place called Stoneface Tavern. They have Elk burgers so they're automatically tier 1. If we're talking big chain restaurant then either Five Guys or Whataburger.

Short bio about your wondrous self: Jaded college dropout from Albuquerque who plays Halo, is addicted to MMA, and loves his dog more than anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone who complained about westcoast only events should be there right? I mean Dreamhack itself is a fantastic event

DreamHacks are fantastic events. So glad they came to America. 

possibility of going: depends if h1 lan. 

best burger restaurant: cookout.

bio: i just wanna have some fun

Plane and hotel booked. Rooming with @@Batchford and looking to get in some H1 LAN action if possible.

Niceee! Never played H1 on the OG Xbox so I know I'll get rekt if I tried. I told Batchpack I'd meet him in ATL so I'll definitely see you then!

Status...

Broke as fuck. 

Yall have fun!!!  

Aww will miss ya!

possibility of going: depends if h1 lan. 

best burger restaurant: cookout.

bio: i just wanna have some fun

Cookout's milkshakes are godtier, but burgers are merely great. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cookout's milkshakes are godtier, but burgers are merely great.

100% agree. I do not go there for their burgers. Milkshakes are the main reason. Their quesadillas, chicken nuggets, fries, chili dogs, and more are all delicious too. And their price is just way too good
  • Upvote (+1) 1

u know wat it is

Knightyyy too? Litttty

100% agree. I do not go there for their burgers. Milkshakes are the main reason. Their quesadillas, chicken nuggets, fries, chili dogs, and more are all delicious too. And their price is just way too good

Plus on a Friday night after a HS football game there are always good fights. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Likelihood of going: 100%, barring some unforeseen circumstance. Booked and ready to go. No plans on playing with a team, since I only have one friend going, but we'll see. I'm not that good, mid-Diamond most of the time.

Best known for: In the Halo community? Probably nothing. I've only been involved in the competitive scene for the last few years. Before that I was an above average filthy casual who only knew of the names of some of the top MLG-era players.

Favorite Halo team: Splyce, aka whichever team bubu dubu is on. I only started watching competitive Halo because of him, so I'll follow him wherever he goes.

Best burger restaurant: Five Guys. I'm sure there are better, but this is the best one that I've personally experienced.

Short bio: I'm an aerospace engineer by day, Halo fanatic by night. I'm also a huge fan of statistics and analytics, and a side project I've been working on for the last few months is a Halo analytics company/website/thing, where the goal is to provide detailed player behavior, trends, strengths/weaknesses, etc. analysis.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Plane and hotel booked. Rooming with @@Batchford and looking to get in some H1 LAN action if possible.

Ohhh shit mat hell yeah we need to meet up. I planned on meeting batch anyway. Cant wait to see you again, bud

Everything is booked and ready, LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! 

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@MATCLAN @@Batchford @ i'll be going. Ill bring two boxes and hopefully i or knight can pick up two more for host box plus backup. Knight we need to steal some tvs.

CE LAN BOIS

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@MATCLAN @@Batchford @ i'll be going. Ill bring two boxes and hopefully i or knight can pick up two more for host box plus backup. Knight we need to steal some tvs.

This is the best thing I've read all week.  :intensifies:

CE LAN BOIS

We needa make this happen @ & @@Riddler.

Should host at Hoodz, he's like 15-20 min ride from dream hack. I'll bring streaming stuff and a set up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We needa make this happen @ & @@Riddler.

Should host at Hoodz, he's like 15-20 min ride from dream hack. I'll bring streaming stuff and a set up.

this might be the move

Howdy

So I know some people wanted to know who was going to be at Atlanta and figured I'd consolidate the Memers all in one place. 

For this I'd like to keep a format so we can best know what we are dealing with. 

Likelyhood of Going

What you are best known for

Favorite Halo team

Best burger restaurant (don't @)

Short bio about your wondrous self (optional)

So for me: 

Likelyhood of Going: 100%

What I'm known for: Decent Memes, somewhat informative posts, writer for Team Beyond and RealSport 101, and was roasted by Dave Easily for having a bed time. 

Favorite Halo team: Team Envyus 

Best Burger Restaurant: Five Guys Burgers and Fries

Short Bio: 

Senior CS:GO Editor @ RealSport101 and comp Halo fan since H2A, my name is Ezekiel "jamaican" Carsella and I've been a forum member for a little over six months. Raised in New Jersey, but currently residing in SC, I'll be going to college in the fall so I'm enjoying the forums while I still can (unlike poor @@VinFTW ). 

Can't wait to see everyone at DreamHack ATL! 

Likelihood of Going: 100%

What I'm known for: Being the best at what I do

Favorite Halo Team: Instinct

Best Burger Restaurant: None of them

Short Bio: You already know who I am, I'm more famous than you are.

• Upvote (+1) 2