jamaican117

DreamHack Atlanta Meetup

Likelihood of going: 100% - just booked tickets :ace:

What I'm known for: Being absolutely thumbless (first picked up a controller at 14 :apg: )

Favorite Halo Team: Current would be Oxygen Supremacy, also a big nV & Str8 fan.

Best burger restaurant: Chick-Fil-A - stay away from red meat cause I literally have too much Iron :simms:

Short Bio: Went to UF, just moved to Charlotte, NC to work as a corporate shill :lxthul: . Also like using the :beyond: emoticons way too much.

Yo i live in charlotte. If you want to roll with me I'll drive dude. I just don't want to drive alone. Lol

Yo i live in charlotte. If you want to roll with me I'll drive dude. I just don't want to drive alone. Lol

Aww that last part sounded sad af :sad: 

Then again you're probably a Hornets/Panthers fan so you're used to sadness. :lxthul: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude I totally would, but have something Friday night so only getting to Atlanta around noon on Saturday. 

Also, this is my first Halo event ever so super hyped  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude I totally would, but have something Friday night so only getting to Atlanta around noon on Saturday.

Also, this is my first Halo event ever so super hyped :walshy:

Oh boy I remember my first time :3

No, but seriously. Send me your number in a dm. We need to setup a lan sometime since you're going to be in Charlotte now. If you're that new I'll be your tour guide too. We need more queen city Halo peeps. Hmu

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aww that last part sounded sad af :sad: 

Then again you're probably a Hornets/Panthers fan so you're used to sadness. :lxthul:

Don't care for either of those.

Halo is my sport and I'm an optic fan. Suck it >:D

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where's the meet up at boys

Edit: I'm sleepy so I didn't think this all the way through lmao I didn't know if there was a designated meeting spot or not xD

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got here a couple hours ago. Anyone else already here and want to consider meeting up for food or scouting the venue?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where's the meet up at boys

Edit: I'm sleepy so I didn't think this all the way through lmao I didn't know if there was a designated meeting spot or not xD

The "unofficial" beyond family meet up will be 10 pm Friday at Hudson Grille.

Address: Hudson Grille Downtown Atlanta, GA 30303

See you there buddy

Alright men. One week out. Get the hype train rolling! Where's the teambeyond meet up though.

Wait. Ill find a time and place for a TB meet up.

Other than that, let's gooooo

Edit:

To all beyond members who want a meet up, I found a place and time.

I will be at Hudson Grille and i think Friday night at 10 pm seems reasonable. It's only a few blocks from the venue.

Address: Hudson Grille Downtown Atlanta, GA 30303

Hope you all come out.

I'll be there. Thanks for finding a spot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Okay guys, a little update. I'm sure you all want to stay and watch the matches once the stream gets up and running, so we're going to do the meet up tomorrow night instead. Inbox me if you're in the venue and want to find us if you haven't

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay guys, a little update. I'm sure you all want to stay and watch the matches once the stream gets up and running, so we're going to do the meet up tomorrow night instead. Inbox me if you're in the venue and want to find us if you haven't

Aww that stinks. Idk if I can make it tomorrow. H1Z1 Solo Finals start @ 10pm Saturday.

We're doing a h1 Lan 15 min away. We have 6 players here and 3 stations. Pm me if you wanna play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was cool meeting everyone at DreamHack this weekend. Beyond came out strong!

• Upvote (+1) 1