CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm currently hosting a television show out in Copenhagen along with working on some other cool as shit unannounced stuff. For CSGO ESL One ill be doing some back stage filming and sideline reporting on the event. (as well as creating dank memes for eslcs)

And still manages to be a PUBG star. 

Never change, Simms. Never change. 

Does that happen only to Ryno? I've never seen something like this but if it only happens to Runo, it could be a problem on their end. Could be.

You mean Druk?

If so, yes, with the exception of the last two seconds of the game where Ryno stopped playing and someone else killed him when he wasn't moving.

We are now investigating the whole Premium FFA situation as of now, when we have looked it all over we will have the verdict.

Thanks.

So how much will stellur get fined for this one?

Edit: late :mj:

And still manages to be a PUBG star.

Never change, Simms. Never change.

Dude ive somehow made it into top 8K on EU and im closing in on 2K rating now. I think im good enough for top 5K, this game literally has me hooked.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I've yet to see anyone who is defending Ryno that isn't his friend. It's pretty straight forward to me, at least, that what he did was wrong. Even the CEO of Virtual Storm got in on the debate and imo was very unprofessional about the entire ordeal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've yet to see anyone who is defending Ryno that isn't his friend. It's pretty straight forward to me, at least, that what he did was wrong. Even the CEO of Virtual Storm got in on the debate and imo was very unprofessional about the entire ordeal.

Jesus that dude took things from 0 to 100 real quick. What a tool lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus that dude took things from 0 to 100 real quick. What a tool lol.

And it ended with him being insulted that I didn't try to contact him privately via DM before posting it on Twitter to resolve the matter.

....Yet that's exactly what I tried to do and his DMs were not public lol. I wouldn't have posted the tweet at him if I had the ability to contact him via DM.

Anyway, this isn't relevant to HCS really so I'ma shut up unless it sparks up again in here lol. My b

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude ive somehow made it into top 8K on EU and im closing in on 2K rating now. I think im good enough for top 5K, this game literally has me hooked.

I feel you. I've been splitting the grind between CS and Rocket League. Won seven str8 in Rocket League solo duel which saw my ranking actually move unlike CS where I had a six game win streak and still stuck in silver 2 :apg: 

Was gonna buy PUBG but not on sale and idk if I can split my time between three titles and progress in skill. 

Sheesh, that was wild ride. Knew Saucey would come down with the banhammer though.

Has Frank Underwood in his avy B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scummy AM kids. Some things never change.

dude I'm still annoyed that Prototype fed kills to Str8 Sick in that MLG FFA