CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was just thinking this. He seems so against competitive settings and pro players but appears to watch Esports. Could just be a troll.

Nah dude is srs. Dont try to get it, it will hurt you.

Congrats on all the attention you got last week, bud. I'm just glad all I had to do was read your tweets, not listen to your god-awful casting.

This is why you are my favourite poster on this forum.

I agree with everything you say. Good to know I'm not the only one who isn't obsessed with MLG and how "life changing" it is gonna be for Halo eSports.

For me it took about an event but I didn't find it hard to get into. Disorienting at first but once I breathed and learned I enjoyed the intricacies of it. It's nowhere like Overwatch. 

i like watching overwatch actually. its easier for me to follow the stream vs gears since i play it and the variety of characters means i know who im watching vs going from model to similar model

Was just coming to post this...

Ya'll want more hype for Halo5? Cover stuff like that...so much cross over interest. Drum it up, play into it. esports is all about hype...I'd tune in for that 1v1.

It will be even better if Formal creams him in the 1v1 just like he did in reach

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ya'll want more hype for Halo5? Cover stuff like that...so much cross over interest. Drum it up, play into it. esports is all about hype...I'd tune in for that 1v1.

Don't you have an event to be running right now, Adam?

• Upvote (+1) 4

i like watching overwatch actually. its easier for me to follow the stream vs gears since i play it and the variety of characters means i know who im watching vs going from model to similar model

FPS games are the easiest for me to watch (Halo, CoD, CSGO) cause I play Halo. Stuff like LoL and Dota 2, I understand the concept and goal, but other than that I have no idea what I'm watching. From this, they should try market to other FPS communities since the overall concept isn't that different from that game they follow.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just tweeted this but they should do a Best of 3, 1 in each game.

Gears 4

Halo

CoD

Not necessarily in that order

• Upvote (+1) 5

Didn't see anyone post this, but looks like a Classic Playlist is coming "soon".

This would be awesome, although last time I didn't enjoy the classic/anniversary playlist as it was CE maps with spartan abilities, felt a bit of a chaotic mess but I suppose that was my fault as I did go into it hoping Sprint/Abilities etc would be disabled.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't see anyone post this, but looks like a Classic Playlist is coming "soon".

Yeah I'm sure its super difficult and takes over a year of consideration and planning. 

I actually really want it but honestly did the playlist guys just go MIA or something?

Just tweeted this but they should do a Best of 3, 1 in each game.

Gears 4

Halo

CoD

Not necessarily in that order

I would probably do:

Halo 5

Halo 3

and NBNS Reach for a tie-breaker if needed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This would be awesome, although last time I didn't enjoy the classic/anniversary playlist as it was CE maps with spartan abilities, felt a bit of a chaotic mess but I suppose that was my fault as I did go into it hoping Sprint/Abilities etc would be disabled.

Not your fault.  I had the same reaction. it was ughhh.  especially with how easy the CE magnum in H5 is compared to the actual CE magnum

• Upvote (+1) 4

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

good post

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would probably do:

Halo 5

Halo 3

I was thinking those 3 basically as ads for Optics console shooter teams, but thats not a bad idea either.  hmm...  

I would probably do:

Halo 5

Halo 3

if they want to tear the optic house apart, they need to play monopoly with real money. id watch that

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not your fault.  I had the same reaction. it was ughhh.  especially with how easy the CE magnum in H5 is compared to the actual CE magnum

With no secondary and the default Magnum it had some really really good potential but then again I think would that of opened the door to a ton of feedback for moving forward and keeping AR secondary off.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it weird that I read your posts and hear your voice/accent in my head?   :simms:

Yes, I am hoping the Classic Playlist is more along the lines of the Evolved settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if they want to tear the optic house apart, they need to play monopoly with real money. id watch that

Play Mario Party, very few games make me legit this angry :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is it weird that I read you posts and hear your voice/accent in my head.  :simms:

I get that a lot, that said - whenever I read a morgan freeman meme I can't help but read it in his voice.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3