CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yo can someone unbanme from the Halo Channel

Sure what's your twitch username?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kaotic is a beast. APG pickup is one of the most puzzling ones. Hes been awful in most scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I don't know why Ninja dropped Victory for APG

I don't mind Ninja dropping Victory. It was replacing him with APG that was the problem. APG has some of the worst stats out of all the halo pros. For a slayer he usually has the least kills and most deaths. If you were going to pick a player from Str8 why would you pick APG over Danoxide or even an AM like Kaotic.

I feel bad for Heinz, he can't kill people.

If Str8 wants to improve I think he needs to go. Pick up another AM like Kaotic and let Danoxide lead the team. Go full out aggressive.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't mind Ninja dropping Victory. It was replacing him with APG that was the problem. APG has some of the worst stats out of all the halo pros. For a slayer he usually has the least kills and most deaths. If you were going to pick a player from Str8 why would you pick APG over Danoxide or even an AM like Kaotic.

If Str8 wants to improve I think he needs to go. Pick up another AM like Kaotic and let Danoxide lead the team. Go full out aggressive.

I think Hamy in place of Heinz could work. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Hamy in place of Heinz could work. 

Hamy isn't that good. While hes more aggressive I would rather go for a AM slayer similar to Kaotic. They already have obj players in Rayne and Danoxide who does both.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hamy isn't that good. While hes more aggressive I would rather go for a AM slayer similar to Kaotic. They already have obj players in Rayne and Danoxide who does both.

Hamy was good the first 5 months of the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 2