CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

See you guys in Florida.

I'll be helping out with this event so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

<3

This goes for @@Clap too - during breaks in champ bracket, show the brackets on stream. Once we.get to top8 and beyond, show the top16 placings.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm the one who asked, he said Trump and Bernie could be on a Pro League roster if submitted.

Doubt you could easily give me a link huh?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Venues in Ohio want $20,000 for 70 up 70 down most of the time and you need high bandwidth to run halo

Thanks for the info. Quick question, what are those prices like at other venues? That sounds crazy expensive, but I'm not out here running gaming events so Idk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, I really hope Cryptic(are they still all together?) makes it in to the pro-league. Ryanoob really impressed me.

I know Devon tweeted something about maybe taking a break from Halo. The am scene is so tumultuous that it's pretty hard staying on top of all the team changes.

You're an amazing person and I love you.

It was no problem. Just a quick "Trump Bernie" search in the old thread brought 'em up. Glad to help.

I know Devon tweeted something about maybe taking a break from Halo. The am scene is so tumultuous that it's pretty hard staying on top of all the team changes.

Can't blame him. It kind of sucks being an am right now if you're trying to break into the pros. Break back in, in Devon's case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like there's gotta be some bad blood type shit going on, there's no way they'd always go to someone else unless there was either beef or perhaps Activision or someone isn't allowing it cuz they work with CoD maybe? 

Not at all.

Venues in Ohio want $20,000 for 70 up 70 down most of the time and you need high bandwidth to run halo

That doesn't really make much sense tbh. Could you elaborate on that? If the server is on LAN then that shouldn't happen. If the server requires more than that then it truly isn't LAN even with a devbox.

This was posted a couple pages ago, might be of interest to you:

Maybe you can arrange with other Beyond attendees to carpool or something? :)

I'm only 21 so I can't rent a car  :mj:

I was looking at buses though, they seem to be cheap-ish. Not sure how I'd feel about doing that though.

While I was painstakingly watching all the rebroadcasts to compile the game results from the HWC (available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DaHSiSgOkeuwfUbbVCWXdsHNx_W0XuDPIzvfzHtKBKk/edit?usp=sharing),I noticed something strange in nV's game against LG. Pistola had the flag in his base, and he was waiting on his team to return their flag so that they could score. But when the flag was returned, he couldn't score, even though he was standing on the flag itself. He had to end up dropping it and picking it back up again to score.

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847676300219133953

I then noticed this again today while playing Arena (excuse the poor gameplay lol):

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847680877685374976

https://twitter.com/generaldamras/status/847682457881071617

I've let Tashi and Ske7ch know, so hopefully this is addressed. Luckily, Pistola reacted quickly and the game was a blowout, and my team ended up losing the game anyway, but still, I don't complain too much about quirks in the game, but this is a pretty large one.

This happened in pro league and Spartan didn't score and they lost.

I believe Chad made a gif

This event could be pretty awesome, hope we use some form of updated settings. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This happened in pro league and Spartan didn't score and they lost.

I believe Chad made a gif

Oh damn, it's been happening? I've never seen it before, but that's twice in a week.

Also, I'm on mobile, so multi-quoting would be tough, but to whoever asked why Daytona Airport is more expensive than Orlando, it's because Orlando's is much, much bigger. I believe Orlando handles about 40 million passengers a year, while Daytona only around 700k. More passengers = more routes = less cost.

And whoever is organizing the tournament, please make sure to turn off notifications on all the Xboxes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo I just caught up on two days of posts and those were probably the best pages of TB I've ever seen, thank you everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good news on this new event, its what the community has been asking for, lets hope people show up and prove a point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You american's better visit a lot of those events so next worlds gets a better venue.

I wish I could travel to all of them but the costs from Germany are just too high.

Have to pick one event, or I'll wait for next year

• Upvote (+1) 3