CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

people are critical of 2gre specifically because he was a ghost for the first 12-13 years of his halo career, the majority of those things he just started doing recently

You just described most Halo pros. Better late than never anyway.

Regardless, anyone criticizing 2gre should just quit before they make themselves look even more stupid. He gave legitimacy to a console shooter that could have easily fizzled out competitively, all before the social media and streaming era. Make no mistake, he's a huge reason why any of us are still here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In before the shitposts about who nV should drop based on who had the worst stats this week.  :intensifies:

Before this even happens, its a 5 game series.  There have been scrims where teams like optic or nV might lose 3/5 games in a certain stretch, then win the rest of the games.  This sample size, in my opinion, isn't enough to make a team change.  The potential to continue winning with this team is still there, they had a close series and lost it, i think theyre fine.

In before the shitposts about who nV should drop based on who had the worst stats this week.  :intensifies:

Nothing matters till LAN. If nV places worse than 2nd, could see Huke going (especially if he's going back to COD soon). Obvious replacements being Rayne or Eco. 

Although I get what you are saying I think people don't understand it is scumps job to post youtube videos. He is a full time content creator. Compare TJ to formal since that basically applies more to the situation. It is easy to compare a person to someone you want them to be. If TJ was making probably a million posting h5 game plays to youtube don't you think he'd do it? I'm just referencing the situation you mention. If people are going to post content to help grow the scene it certainly can't have money as the motive. 

Also to the comment earlier- I get you can say you think h1/h2 pros played more, but to my knowledge of having teamed with a few pros who played those games professionally (at a top level) they did not. Probably played equal to the amount top level players play matchmaking today. Scrims happened far less often than they do now. 

I thought they played about the same. In T2's ESPN interview he said they played around 10 hours a day back in Halo 2/3 and Walshy's Halo History leaned toward a lot of play time as well 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nothing matters till LAN. If nV places worse than 2nd, could see Huke going (especially if he's going back to COD soon). Obvious replacements being Rayne or Eco. 

ya, obviously.  What?

There was a point in that game where nV had like 3 Splyce players trapped car 1 and I had a PTSD flashback to Daytona

• Upvote (+1) 5

NV has only lost these past two games because Huke hasn't played Halo outside of scrims for two weeks

• Upvote (+1) 2

ya, obviously.  What?

Mikwen loved playing with Rayne (and he'd be available). Has also praised Eco a lot, and if TL places 4th, could see Eco trying to jump ship (assuming Audley doesn't hold him hostage  :simms: ). 

Let the Splyce bandwagon begin...

Ahh, I was waiting on you to grant me permission to be hype. Thank you for your graciousness. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can we all agree that I'm the most important person in the halo community and my consistent streaming since joining optic (excluding the past few weeks because I need a mental break from the cyber bullying) should be an example for any and all esports enthusiasts? 

So is the order now 1st) Forum poster 2nd) Community grower 3rd) Pro Player?

ESL is finally enforcing there own rules and wont let LG play with Ryanoob.

Edit: Apparently Ryanoob isn't allowed to play because LG only had them on their sub list for yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Before this even happens, its a 5 game series.  There have been scrims where teams like optic or nV might lose 3/5 games in a certain stretch, then win the rest of the games.  This sample size, in my opinion, isn't enough to make a team change.  The potential to continue winning with this team is still there, they had a close series and lost it, i think theyre fine.

Guys I was making fun of people who shitpost about nV dropping someone. I thought it was dumb when everyone said they should drop Mikwen. Then it was drop Ola, now people are shit talking Huke. It's the circle of dumbassery.

Guys I was making fun of people who shitpost about nV dropping someone. I thought it was dumb when everyone said they should drop Mikwen. Then it was drop Ola, now people are shit talking Huke. It's the circle of dumbassery.

Not really, because Huke is legitimately barely playing Halo and is definitely going back to COD in November,