CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In one of the biggest Esports at his time. Why are we now questioning 2gres credentials???

Some guy said that OG2 is the best player of all esports.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He's a team owner, a great caster, and promotes Halo on social media constantly. I don't think T2's criticism is correct, but neither is yours.

Hate to be that guy but owning a team and casting has to do more with making an income than "growing the community".

The only person I consider growing the scene at this point is Simms from the casting booth.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't think 2gre is the right person to go after about growing the scene. But there are a lot of pros who have a great opportunity to help grow halo and they choose not to

Some guy said that OG2 is the best player of all esports.

Have you see anybody else completely dominate 10 years of an extremely skillful arena FPS?

redRIrJ.png

Finally some conflict to follow in the HCS

• Upvote (+1) 4

i love the guy but 2gre has never done anything to leverage his status to help grow the scene

not that he is obligated to but it would be nice

I always go back and forth on it, Halo bloomed when we had Mythica, MySpace, etc. By the time social media / content mattered we had Reach and Halo 4 to run with.

While we can fault them, it isn't required. Just bad timing looking back on it. No one cares for Halo like the 2000's - no matter what prizing you throw at it sadly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why did that happen to Victory of all people though if he was available/wanted to play? Nobody wants some random shady shit to happen but the dude has probably been one of the nicest people in Halo for a long time now. Really bad look for everyone involved

• Upvote (+1) 5

Frosty went out of the map to let EG spawn in bunker. I never wanna see any slander about this kid ever again

clip? I was listening to the stream but not watching

I think that T2 should have the ability to cast and remain impartial while str8 is playing but it's pretty obvious that he doesn't. I wasn't really a big fan of the comment he made about APG playing with Luminosity while under contract with str8. It might be the truth but the way he said it made it seem like he himself created that punishment for him. Honestly though I could just be reading too much into it.

• Upvote (+1) 3