CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The "my play style isn't big on accuracy" guy strikes again

Yeah I love when my teammates can't win any individual battles, real useful.

Edit: That 360 in his clip, amazing...

• Upvote (+1) 2

So was none of OS available for team changes? Spartan said it was down to Sabinator and El Town when deciding their 4th. Can't believe no one from OS was under consideration unless OS decided to stick together.

Just realised that Heinz is the only remaining player from the original Halo 5 Str8 roster.

The "my play style isn't big on accuracy" guy strikes again

1W354Tb.png

Because losing almost all of your 1v1s doesnt make you a liability in a 4v4 game. This guy is something else

• Upvote (+1) 5

So was none of OS available for team changes? Spartan said it was down to Sabinator and El Town when deciding their 4th. Can't believe no one from OS was under consideration unless OS decided to stick together.

I'm pretty sure the OS guys agreed to stick together.

T2 coincidentally misses Rayne breaking his ankles

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Ronin picked up Sabinater lmfaooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was literally a zero per cent chance that Sabinator would be picked up by a Pro League team during this transfer period.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There was literally a zero per cent chance that Sabinator would be picked up by a Pro League team during this transfer period.

Spartan literally said it out loud on stream it was down to Sabinator or El Town.

Spartan literally said it out loud on stream it was down to Sabinator or El Town.

Sorry, I meant more along the lines of that was a troll response. At least I would imagine?

• Upvote (+1) 2

We can argue about whether Pistola or Shotzzy is the better overall Halo 5 player, but plain and simple: Shotzzy can do things that other H5 players can't. And it's fun as shit to watch. 

Agreed. Definitely, will try to do more esports coverage here on Beyond. 

Would you want just HCS coverage or other esports like RL and GoW? 

All of the above. Some HCS player interviews and Pro League coverage would be great, but obviously diversifying to other games is necessary.

• Upvote (+1) 1