CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think you can. Or at least I don't know a way to. That's the only reason why I use TB on computer

You can always just upload it to Imgur through their app and link that instead.

Paste the link and manually write the code around it. [ img ] link [ / img ] . Like this. Remove the spaces.

I don't know how to post a picture on mobile :(

Edited your post, but Hemlax has the right idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone at eg has to make it clear to lunch: lower your Accel or you're getting dropped. His shot is atrocious.

Also this is funny

https://clips.twitch.tv/PiliableHungryPangolinOpieOP

I suspect eg is going to drop someone for victory. If victory is playing this week, then maybe lg won't be using a sub?

Why in the world was he shooting that for so long? Was he trying to figure out something with his aim that felt weird, or did he just think it wasn't activated yet? That's hilarious lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why in the world was he shooting that for so long? Was he trying to figure out something with his aim that felt weird, or did he just think it wasn't activated yet? That's hilarious lol

He didn't know it was up lol

You can hear him under his breath say "already up" at the end of the shooting

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone at eg has to make it clear to lunch: lower your Accel or you're getting dropped. His shot is atrocious.

Also this is funny

https://clips.twitch.tv/PiliableHungryPangolinOpieOP

I suspect eg is going to drop someone for victory. If victory is playing this week, then maybe lg won't be using a sub?

Roy Falc Tapping Victory?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So is Victory going to be playing with LG this week in pro league?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is Victory going to be playing with LG this week in pro league?

I would assume so unless he and apg are allowed to switch as subs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who loves watching OS play? they are so good, at dream hack they're going to perform well, only upgrade i could see for them would be replacing Nem, but he seems to play well with their play style.

As a big EG fan as well, it really sucks watching how rough things have been with the twins game play, I see a lot of people bagging on Box, but honestly i feel like Box is at least consistent, hes either doing decent or going off. Roy on the other hand is either going off, or getting completely shit wrecked.

On a side note though, against Splyce i think Box went 1 and 16 in a slayer match if i'm not mistaken, which i'm pretty sure is one of the worst stat lines i've seen since renegoose.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am I the only one who loves watching OS play? they are so good, at dream hack they're going to perform well, only upgrade i could see for them would be replacing Nem, but he seems to play well with their play style.

As a big EG fan as well, it really sucks watching how rough things have been with the twins game play, I see a lot of people bagging on Box, but honestly i feel like Box is at least consistent, hes either doing decent or going off. Roy on the other hand is either going off, or getting completely shit wrecked.

On a side note though, against Splyce i think Box went 1 and 16 in a slayer match if i'm not mistaken, which i'm pretty sure is one of the worst stat lines i've seen since renegoose.

I am 100% certain that if OS were to break into the Pro League/Pro scene they would not drop out of it.  

Woah

That was outta left field tbh. They were the solid #2 team and then like usual Gears players decided to break up. Stupidest thing tbh. Good for Echo Fox, but I guess NV gonna pull outta Gears. 

last 2 days of scrims (thx @Bad Dub)

0M9HjEG.png

I may have missed Str8 Rippin scrims. I don't have a clue who is on that team at the moment.

Woah

I wish Echo Fox would buy a team in Halo. A buy out of Oxygen Supremacy's roster would be sick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I may have missed Str8 Rippin scrims. I don't have a clue who is on that team at the moment.

Str8 scrimmed Ronin with Heinz, Danoxide, Commonly and Rayne.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If it were just the Halo wiki, I could see this happening, but EsportsWikis' main project is the League of Legends Wiki, and River had a respectable salary for it. They've also got a CoD and Smite wiki if I'm not mistaken?

I don't trust that 5k revenue number at all given the amount of traffic Esportswikis has.

@@slyfox (pasting a quote in here isn't working so just tagging you) -- eL ToWn was exactly the type of player Ronin needed to fit in with that roster. He was a good pick-up.

i dont see how it was only 5k either. I was part of an ipb forum and we were making 180$ a month, 300$ during its height. Though most of it went to upgrading the server to handle ddos attacks. Tho pretty sure their site got way more traffic. Maybe the lol portion made 5k and that was the highest?

i dont see how it was only 5k either. I was part of an ipb forum and we were making 180$ a month, 300$ during its height. Though most of it went to upgrading the server to handle ddos attacks. Tho pretty sure their site got way more traffic. Maybe the lol portion made 5k and that was the highest?

I really don't see how it's that hard to believe. You visit a different pages of a forum so much more frequently than a wiki. I think I used a Halo wiki maybe a handful of times in the last year and to do that I just googled the team / player, so no loyalty to a particular site. Without site loyalty there's no incentive to remove ad block.

Somewhat off-topic:

A while back, a Youtuber named Raycevik made the Halo... Years Later series (which were awesome btw). I got hooked on his channel after that and today he put out a video talking about Arena Shooters. His content is very well thought out and enjoyable every time.

• Upvote (+1) 5