CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Soo many streamers today. 5 scrims ongoing and we have streams for each of them

I agree with the Split Screen comment, but it doesn't "look like shit". Destiny 2 has some impressive visuals.

The only real graphical difference I see is in the particle effects. Aside from that, I only see a very minor improvement. Maybe im blind tho idk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predicting EG to 0-6 this week. EG needs to realize that the only solution to bad performance is more and better practice.

For the love of God please shut up about Destiny.

Either you like it and you play it, or you don't. Leave it at that.

Hold on real quick while I pull up my 40 page treatise on why Destiny looks bad.

EG just getting crapped on by LG right now. Worst team in PL and it's not even close.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

EG just getting crapped on by LG right now. Worst team in PL and it's not even close.

EG needs to drop TB and pick up VicX ASAP.

Has  anyone ever told you you have a future in comedy?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has  anyone ever told you you have a future in comedy?

so which team in PL is worse than EG right now? STR8?

oh look its Destiny 1.5 in 4k 

Many people here would gladly spend $$$ for H1.5, H2.5, or H3.5. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

this looks like shit? Watch it again in 4k 60fps

Am I the only one that noticed this is a PC/4k/60 fps gameplay video and people are talking about console Destiny lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one that noticed this is a PC/4k/60 fps gameplay video and people are talking about console Destiny lol

He said Destiny 2 looks like shit. Maybe its the console holding back the game.

He said Destiny 2 looks like shit. Maybe its the console holding back the game.

There's absolutely no point in bring up the PC graphics when people are talking about console. I could've made Skyrim look better than any game on any current console 3 years ago or more. There really is no comparison

There's absolutely no point in bring up the PC graphics when people are talking about console. I could've made Skyrim look better than any game on any current console 3 years ago or more. There really is no comparison

That vid could be comparable to the Xbox one X version minus the 60fps. I posted it to show how it could look on the One X console.

I don't know how to post a picture on mobile :(

I don't think you can. Or at least I don't know a way to. That's the only reason why I use TB on computer

I don't think you can. Or at least I don't know a way to. That's the only reason why I use TB on computer

Paste the link and manually write the code around it. [ img ] link [ / img ] . Like this. Remove the spaces.

• Upvote (+1) 5