CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know Ola is the wizard and all, but I would realllly like to see what would happen if nV dropped Ola for Shotzzy. 

I said they should do that after worlds. He would make them faster, and they would be clear favorites over optic.

im searching but cant find who thinks ola should be replaced. it was troll right? right?  :huh:

I got you.  and no not a troll...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok that makes sense, otherwise, a player could have potentially gotten a kill with 3 bursts (if they were lucky). Dumb question on my part.

I can't believe they made luck a part of precision battles In h3 and then added bloom in Reach.

It was bad on principle but people overstate how often that actually came into play. The vast majority of issues were actually netcode problems online and there were extreme ranges that just didn't really work on a couple of maps very well. Like you couldn't really shoot cross map on Narrows and expect a 4 because 1. (and most importantly) there was like absolutely no aim assist to save you and most people just can't actually shoot that well when you factor in also leading 2. you were actually at a range where bullets being slightly random might matter. That lead to people sort of understanding to not even try to challenge certain angles no matter what because it was most often pointless.

I got you.  and no not a troll...

its like intangibles isnt a thing when people talk about pistola. he is the king of intangibles. never forget the intangibles. he is irreplaceable. greatest individual to ever touch halo in my book. i could even write a book

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

im searching but cant find who thinks ola should be replaced. it was troll right? right? :huh:

Shotzzy is 10x better than Ola
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Shotzzy is 10x better than Ola

I have never read something so wrong on this forum.  And there has been a lot of wrong shit on this forum holy cow.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nostalgia is 75% of the reason I am still watching Halo. Don't undersell it ;)

Same but I definitely don't let it affect judgment on who is better...Pistola > Shotzy on H5. What's he proved to say he's better than Pistola?

I'm not even that chuffed about Cratos either, PL needs personalities good or bad and losing one among a bunch of bland pros isn't all that great despite the fact it's Cratos

I enjoy the drama.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nostalgia? NOSTALGIA? ola won the last event like wat

im tilted

I don't want Ola gone!  :simms:

Same but I definitely don't let it affect judgment on who is better...Pistola > Shotzy on H5. What's he proved to say he's better than Pistola?

I'm not even that chuffed about Cratos either, PL needs personalities good or bad and losing one among a bunch of bland pros isn't all that great despite the fact it's Cratos

I enjoy the drama.

For sure, I love Ola. 

Ola is one of the few players who thinks about Halo differently, he plays it like a chess match, and is literally the king of positioning himself in places where it's incredibly hard to finish him whilst he's killing your whole team. 

He's the Houdini of Halo

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have you been watching his stream as of late?

He's not just a bunch of flashy plays. He's amazingly creative and far and above the most technically proficient H5 player on the planet. He finds ways out of situations you would not believe possible, and he turns doubles and triples that quickly sway the course of a match. You can literally watch the game spin on his performance, it's insane.

I'm not saying his teammates aren't excellent team / individual players as well, but when they seriously steamroll a really good team, you can watch it all start and end with Shotzzy. He's THAT good. It's seriously wild.

When he's playing top teams, it's sort of irrelevant and sometimes bites him in the ass.

He probably could have made a more efficient play instead of getting to the top of red base on Coli and almost getting out-shot regardless. I mean, it's cool to see and sometimes works in his favour, but it doesn't really make that big of a difference in the grand scope of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

literally me when i read this

5cxubIL.gif

oh happy friday

tumblr_ofzdgdz5MV1vz8r8vo1_500.gif

OT- intangibles

Now that Cratos and Showtime are off the team finally. @@Spartan @El Town @@Str8 SicK and @@Suspector can give up that fake E6 pro league spot and earn it like a real team.

You think if they're going to give up the spot if they have a choice?

Halo team changes and 'Pro seeds' are scrappy as fuck, people forming and breaking just within the rules constantly to fuck each other over and claim the stability of Pro League.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You think if they're going to give up the spot if they have a choice?

Halo team changes and 'Pro seeds' are scrappy as fuck, people forming and breaking just within the rules constantly to fuck each other over and claim the stability of Pro League.

Absolutely not.   Just having fun with all the ppl who gave @@Cratos @@Str8 SicK and @@Naded shit for having that spot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

when do we find out these new rosters?

Also penguin just said "im not going to say who we've been running with but we're trying out a 3rd person tonight"

its like intangibles isnt a thing when people talk about pistola. he is the king of intangibles. never forget the intangibles. he is irreplaceable. greatest individual to ever touch halo in my book. i could even write a book

I was with you until the bolded line. Couldn't disagree with that more.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was with you until the bolded line. Couldn't disagree with that more.

You could absolutely disagree with that more

• Downvote (-1) 1