CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you correlating rage quitting witch is people's level of maturity? Cause I think for one reason or another, we've all rage quitted before.

Not a definitive correlation, but it does fit the pattern of Demon D's past behavior, that's all

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't. Drop. Victory X. Please.

Haven't anyone considered that he is not being drop, but poached by Liquid and he wants to try it out? Meaning LG is forced to pick someone else up.

sounds like you're just jealous of his privilege. there is NO denying he was fortunate to have the funding and ability to play with the best but at the same time that is totally dismissing the objective. he was not the worst player in the top 8. someone who is the worst in the top 8 does not beat a team that looked unstoppable two events in a row and coined a god squad (ie instinct - cloud, roybox and elamite)

I'm a white dude with boat loads of money. I'm essentially the definition of privilege. So no, I'm not jealous of Totz. He was just the worst player in the top 8. That's all.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Could be 343's little something at e3. HW2 expansion and H6 beta release date perhaps as well.  

https://twitter.com/Colteastwood/status/872899345674260480

Frankie is denying it, but we know the track record on that. Probably just an elaborate fake, but a horror Halo game could be sick. Creative Assembly logo on there, who made Alien Isolation which was great. Plus what looks like a Halo 6 beta announcement...if it turned out to be real I would be pretty hyped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reminds me of that video Cursed Lemon made about how they shouldn't have ever messed with Halo's multiplayer and instead just made a bunch of spin offs for their crazy ass ideas.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's not coming back to the pro league, working on a TV show now

Think I saw a tweet about it. Was gonna be a host for some E-sports program on Disney(?) or something. Can't remember exactly what it was and can't find the tweet. And it was gonna be recorded during June to be aired in the US and Canada later.

What if the reason 343 said no Halo 6 at e3 is because they dropped the number behind the title :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if the reason 343 said no Halo 6 at e3 is because they dropped the number behind the title :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled that technical nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled that technical nonsense.

Wouldn't surprise me if they pulled that but announced it next e3

Is there a comprehensive source for making sure my understanding of Halo lore is in order? If this source also included a timeline showing the chronological order of the books, that would be excellent.

They never said no Halo 6, they straight up said no announcements about the next major Halo instalment.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is there a comprehensive source for making sure my understanding of Halo lore is in order? If this source also included a timeline showing the chronological order of the books, that would be excellent.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Universe lore and media in order. looks to stop at h3

https://www.halopedia.org/Halo_novels books in order

i believe forward is on youtube and a non pay version can be found. if they could do something like this for a full movie i would be happy because i thought this was awesome. easily the best part of halo 4

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never understood why Totz got so much hate. Sure he made a bunch of really stupid plays/pushes but he actually shot pretty well for the most part. If someone like Walshy or Ghost played that way in H3 they'd have dropped -30 every game. Every once in awhile he actually did super well too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're missing out on a lot of hilarious stuff if you aren't watching this stream now. Frager montage when?

This is helpful as well https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloStory/wiki/literature

As much crap as r/Halo get, r/HaloStory is pretty great for the lore side of things. You can't go too wrong with the order, for sure read the Nylund trilogy before anything else though. I personally would also just skip The Flood while reading through the Nylund trilogy and circle back to it later. It is just a novelization of CE, and while it has some interesting stuff, it has some strange characterization of Master Chief and doesn't really fit with the Nylund books.

• Upvote (+1) 2

theres a lot more to a player than his accuracy and stats. totz held it together and clutched up when it counted placing 2nd multiple times

Totz fascinates me, he was legitimately a sponsor kid (the most epic sponsorship ever, as it were, a LAN house and free travel and etc.), and his Halo IQ was terrible despite having the equivalent of thousands of hours of coaching from the LANs in his basement ... I remember so many times on the LAN Network when Neighbor and Bman would be questioning a decision he made.

With that said, I watched a ton of his MLG VoD and his shot was ridiculous, I remember a Pit CTF where he literally did not miss a single shot for like the first seven minutes.  He's a good player but I think he's simultaneously underrated and overrated.  Plus SK won multiple events, H3 was pretty forgiving in terms of players who lacked individual skill ...

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's not coming back to the pro league, working on a TV show now

Good for him. Wonder how much time left until @@TheSimms gets a better offer. Esl has got way better things going on I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 1