CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really hope a team picks up one of the pro players currently mired in the AM pool like Commonly, Ryanoob, or ContrA. 

I'd much rather see a team like OS relegate a pro team than be pulled into rostermania

• Upvote (+1) 9

Really hope a team picks up one of the pro players currently mired in the AM pool like Commonly, Ryanoob, or ContrA. 

I'd much rather see a team like OS relegate a pro team than be pulled into rostermania

Yep.  I want to see a team get relegated at Dreamhack then see the team that beat them get top 4.  Would be  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is Commonly even playing ??. I haven't seen them in the Legendary Cups

Ramadan is going on atm afaik(which means fasting), so that could be why he's not playing right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ramadan is going on atm afaik(which means fasting), so that could be why he's not playing right now.

He didn't played last week either.

Prototype said in Ryanoobs chat this weekend that they're waiting until after Ramadan to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there comes a point when Commonly (or whoever) is just an AM player now.  Saiyan or Shotzzy aren't "AM players currently on pro teams"

shotzy and saiyan are "Former AMs" plz learn

• Upvote (+1) 5

shotzy and saiyan are "Former AMs" plz learn

our league is full of "young guns" and "old pros"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Prototype said in Ryanoobs chat this weekend that they're waiting until after Ramadan to play.

I don't blame them.  Last year Commonly's play went down the shitter during Ramadan.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I prefer evening clouds myself.  Something about how the moonlight illuminates them with the stars in the background. Very peaceful.

Respect.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Need to come up with a good title for you on the forums. You're the ultimate tweet poster.

343's unofficial HCS representative.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Konfig is awesome. We filmed some stuff with him and the former Dignitas squad for our ESA Media channel. I love how they are opinionated and bring more than "The other team was really good, and played really well" type of quotes to events (even if it's just acting).

• Upvote (+1) 7

Need to come up with a good title for you on the forums. You're the ultimate tweet poster.

Not sure if this is an insult or not. lol

They are too focused on getting halo 6's heroes balanced to worry about h5 any more.

You know people joke about this all the time, but I'm 90% sure we will see a Halo Hero shooter and/or wallrunning in Halo the next few years.

Remember when people used to joke about ADS being added to Halo? I mean Frank literally posted this minutes before the H5 reveal:

Yeah, everyone will always find something to aim down their sights at whenever new footage is released. 

Lo and behold, they had already added ADS and all of Advanced Warfare's mobility options to H5 at that point.

• Upvote (+1) 1