CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they just have to make it like halo 4 or H2A, im listing games they have developed.

The aiming in Halo 5 is just not responsive enough

Yup, the 2 best aiming systems in Halo IMO. Yet here we are with an inconsistent AND garbage aiming system that has been band-aid fixed 15 times. Yet it's still ass. And we are still stuck with it. But it's cool, aiming isn't really a priority in an FPS so ill let 343 take their time.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

You are playing on a large sized tv, not sure your opinion on aiming is valid.

I do feel like I am noticing more blanks lately, and I have no way to prove it but I think there is some issue with shot registration once the target's shields fall off.

blanks is 100% worse.

I remember when any and every FPS' main goal was to dethrone halo, even if it was on a different console.

hDRBzHX.jpg

Wow, didnt know there was Tribes on Ps2, was it actually any good ?

Wow, didnt know there was Tribes on Ps2, was it actually any good ?

tbh I had a lot of fun with it but in the end it was a pc game on a controller. Ton of maps, vehicles, options, bots if you were offline without friends, and it was a hell of a lot harder to shoot just about anything than it is in any halo. The rockets from that game distinctly remind me of the hydra except the lock on was based on heat from how much they used their jetpack rather than simply seeing the player
  • Upvote (+1) 1

oBHU8O0.png

This was in halo general discussion

Mods, what's going on?

Just stay in the HCS bunker and be thankful it's not mutilated genitals spam.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

oBHU8O0.png

This was in halo general discussion

Mods, what's going on?

They've figured out the system. Attack when all the mods are asleep. Run for your lives. Retreat to Reddi ... actually it might be better to stay here than go there
  • Upvote (+1) 5

tbh I had a lot of fun with it but in the end it was a pc game on a controller. Ton of maps, vehicles, options, bots if you were offline without friends, and it was a hell of a lot harder to shoot just about anything than it is in any halo. The rockets from that game distinctly remind me of the hydra except the lock on was based on heat from how much they used their jetpack rather than simply seeing the player

What was the fps ?

I played a lot of Section 9 on 360. Underrated game in my opinion. More fun than Warzone was or ever will be.

Played 4 games of H5 today and just had to quit after that

The aim is still inconsistent, just seems like 3 sens is 5 now. Granted, I'm on a large sized TV, so it's not an ideal setup.

Plus, I spent some time in theater and the amount of blanks is absurd. I think it may finally be time to clear some hard drive space.

Yeah, I had the same sentiments when trying the game over the weekend. It was complete dog shit. 

Please 343 the designs have been handed to you on a platter. Implement them and add them to the game  :uncledrew:

Nah, fam, we hired people that hate Halo to make it better. 

Please understand. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When I'm asked what are my favorite games of all time, Tribes 2 (pc) and Halo 2, easily.