CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In the Rocket Lesgue thing there is a guy playing with a controller???

This is the post I'll link to when people say devicism doesn't exist anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 6

In the Rocket Lesgue thing there is a guy playing with a controller???

Yes. Its generally better than mouse/keyboard 

edit: that feel when you didn't even know Halo was doing anything until you noticed Halo had 1500 viewers while you were watching the rocket league tournament

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played 4 games of H5 today and just had to quit after that

The aim is still inconsistent, just seems like 3 sens is 5 now. Granted, I'm on a large sized TV, so it's not an ideal setup.

Plus, I spent some time in theater and the amount of blanks is absurd. I think it may finally be time to clear some hard drive space.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Amazing RLCS Worlds, as usual. NA stepped up a lot this year, I think. Cool to see the OCE teams not be complete pushovers as well.

Theater mode is less accurate than Cratos

Lmao, my bad, I misspoke. I reviewed the DVR clips I made. I call it theater because of H3 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rocket league has 179k viewers. Currently more than the nalcs streams

That probably means like 20 million twitter viewers too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the aiming is waaaaaaaay better than it used to be. It's consistent now. Even if it is shit, at least it's consistent shit. I'll take consistent shit over random shit every single time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

As usual, EG starts a season by scrimming 5 times in the first week and then by the third week is back to scrimming 2 times a week. Then at the end of the season they'll start cramming scrims in again.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I remember when Halo fans looked down upon gears for being the "other xbox shooter" game series....oh how the tables have turned.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Played 4 games of H5 today and just had to quit after that

The aim is still inconsistent, just seems like 3 sens is 5 now. Granted, I'm on a large sized TV, so it's not an ideal setup.

Plus, I spent some time in theater and the amount of blanks is absurd. I think it may finally be time to clear some hard drive space.

You are playing on a large sized tv, not sure your opinion on aiming is valid.

I do feel like I am noticing more blanks lately, and I have no way to prove it but I think there is some issue with shot registration once the target's shields fall off.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think the aiming is waaaaaaaay better than it used to be. It's consistent now. Even if it is shit, at least it's consistent shit. I'll take consistent shit over random shit every single time.

I'm sorry. This made me sad just reading.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's still not consistent.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Yea the aiming still sucks dick.

they just have to make it like halo 4 or H2A, im listing games they have developed. 

The aiming in Halo 5 is just not responsive enough

Do you have an answer?

Nope it's a mystery to me too 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nope it's a mystery to me too 

Must suck having such a good work ethic. You must wait for scrims all the time.