CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They don't want EU in the open bracket because it might mess up relegation.

That said, the bottom two pro teams should have to play out the entire open bracket, not just play one series and keep their spot

• Upvote (+1) 4

Welcome to the joke boys we're all memes now. 

We're all memes now, in the joke show. 

1369534360_marilyn_manson-band.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

right

but EU sucks at halo, they've only won 1 series vs NA ever

our ams > their pros

Thats not true, Epsilon beat 2 NA teams.  Renegades at XGames and Cloud 9 at worlds 2016.  FabE also demolished one of the top NA AM teams at Vegas.

Dont get me wrong, NA is a long way above EU for sure but not quite to that level

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dear god just let the name die if true, it reminds me of the 5th reincarnation of Napster at this point.

did you know napster powers iheartradio? 

ot supremacy just got a swift 4-0 from invictus. im enjoying @@TheSimms and @@Wonderboy commentating

• Upvote (+1) 1

you are right, 2 is more than, got me there 

if i had to bet 1K of my own money on Oxygen Supremacy vs any EU team i'd pick oxy 100/100 times

I'd take that bet 100% of the time....fuck I'd give you 3 to 1 odds.  

if i had to bet 1K of my own money on Oxygen Supremacy vs any EU team i'd pick oxy 100/100 times

i think that scene would do better if they had more opportunity to play na teams. will they ever be optic or nv good? probably not but there is absolutely no reason to support that scene at atlanta if 343 wont give them their own land. maybe only 2 shouldve been in champ bracket. i dont know how the brackets are set up tbh so i cant say, but denying them the chance to play and improve seems wrong to me

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I said in chat that I'm getting pretty bored of these map and game modes, Snakebite reply so "turns on CS and League and gets triggered".

I know SB hates the negativity around Halo, but cmon can't be comparing these tier 1 titles who have Depth built in around the whole shopsystem, plays, and even deeper strategic elements.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agreed, (maybe 90/100 for me) but as @@Bad Dub said OS are probably top 6 anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

eh what's this?

Looks like it lets you download all maps and gametypes in matchmaking

Hey all,

If you are waiting on payments from UMG email [email protected], I am no longer on that event or working with UMG as I am focusing more on the Lan Network hope this helps. 

Best,

Will this be funded by the selling of your "eSports Minor League?"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thats not true, Epsilon beat 2 NA teams. Renegades at XGames and Cloud 9 at worlds 2016. FabE also demolished one of the top NA AM teams at Vegas.

Dont get me wrong, NA is a long way above EU for sure but not quite to that level

Goofy cloud Gabriel and ryanoob. Not a great team at all.

Fabe would get washed by Oxygen or Devon's team.

Goofy cloud Gabriel and ryanoob. Not a great team at all.

Fabe would get washed by Oxygen or Devon's team.

I agree but they were a top NA team at the time.

OS would take FabE but not so sure about Devons team.  Shame they didnt stick so we could potentially find out at atlanta.

:thinking:

When you're headcasing so hard you think picking up weapons is heavy...

The hell is this man even saying.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So I said in chat that I'm getting pretty bored of these map and game modes, Snakebite reply so "turns on CS and League and gets triggered".

I know SB hates the negativity around Halo, but cmon can't be comparing these tier 1 titles who have Depth built in around the whole shopsystem, plays, and even deeper strategic elements.

Seems to me that his point is that that having a small selection of maps and modes doesn't mean a game is boring. It's the gameplay that matters. Also what SB dislikes is pointless insults or arguments. Not any negativity of any kind towards halo.

Of course your post is without much context. Was he joking? Did he say more? What does he really think in depth? Hard to judge.

• Upvote (+1) 3

they just said all 4 EU teams are gonna be placed in the champ bracket at ATL

LOLLLLLLLL

why?

Another weird thing, that @@RyaNoob already mentioned is that the "relegation teams" only has to win one series to be back in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, that wasn't a very thought out comment from Snakebite.

In my opinion, part of the blame for lack of new gametypes/maps in the rotation goes to our community. For whatever reason, we acted like we have some great standard of competitive merit in Halo 5 despite the fact that we've allowed some terrible gametypes to remain in the rotation without much complaint. As soon as we allowed Eden TS and Empire to become normalized, our competitive integrity in regards to gametypes went out the window. The primary example I have in mind is when we acted like we were too good to play any gametype on Mercy. Like, seriously? 

I know that Mercy had a horrible weapon layout but if the community was really interested in that map we could've gotten 343 to change the layout. Also, Overgrowth Strongholds with the most recent weapon layout is better than at LEAST one of the current gametypes in the rotation, but we told 343 to fuck off with that gametype too, most of the us just grumbling something about "sightlines" and never actually playing the gametype and judging it fairly.

Team Slayer on the most recently updated Torque and/or Stasis- also as good or better than at least one of our current gametypes.

In conclusion, I know we have been dealt some realllllly shitty cards in regards to DLC, but there are certainly options within them that are better than a couple of our current gametypes. Not to mention, we haven't tested them with new settings yet, which is actually pretty exciting. I just don't know why we got so high and mighty over the new gametypes we allowed into our rotation considering we never had a perfect set of gametypes to begin with - the only difference is that we allowed them to become normalized. The benefit of having a couple new maps in the rotation to freshen things up outweighs the negatives of including a couple more gametypes that are subpar considering we have already set a subpar standard for ourselves. Besides, barring ridiculous examples like Riptide, the team that plays best will win the map anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When you're headcasing so hard you think picking up weapons is heavy...

The hell is this man even saying.

He's right though. Aiming a BR or DMR is noticeably more sluggish than the pistol. People have been saying this for a while now.