WHICH ONE IS IT.

tomorrow's pro league info

EU starts:

E06MPrI.png

NA continues:

aRylZ0l.png

NA standings:

LCttUPz.png

Lg and str8 are going 0-3. Str8 still has NV left, and lg still has optic. I'd be surprised if they aren't at relegation.

They were all also extremely different in terms of aesthetic, which is another thing Halo 3 had going for it. Guardian, Construct, The Pit, Heretic. Nothing even remotely similar in terms of colours, architecture or even design (rectangular USNC goodness for The Pit, circular mixed trapezoidal tech feel of the forerunners in Guardian etc.)

Halo 5 has waaayyyy too many maps that borrow the aesthetic from others. It's so bad. Halo 1 as like six textures in the entire game and it's multiplayer maps were all distinct. 343 are shit at making their game iconic.

Edit: Yes, I know Foudry is a thing in Halo 3, but there was a dedicated "Anti brown map" faction of Halo 3, which I agree with. I disliked the brown maps of Halo 3 MLG for the exact reason that it was generic and dull.

Construct is like a bad h5 map with how vertically based it is. I really don't get how people enjoy it, especially with how the br is. Never got how that map got such a pass

Construct is like a bad h5 map with how vertically based it is. I really don't get how people enjoy it, especially with how the br is. Never got how that map got such a pass

My comment was more that it's design and aesthetic were completley different to other maps. Personally I found it to be an average map. The lifts with Halo 3's latency issues was terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Added additional tuning capabilities for HCS game variants (gives the 343 team greater future flexibility to adjust settings and variants in the retail environment)" - from the waypoint post

• Upvote (+1) 4

Warlock sucks 4v4.

a lot of people didn't like it but i loved warlock 4's

i've seen some epic CTF games happen on that map

• Upvote (+1) 4

Isn't this like the 17th time Batch has rejoined Infused what the fuckk

20th by Week 3 because he's gonna get dropped again and again and again

• Upvote (+1) 1

This gave me a good chuckle. A friend wanted to try BTB recently so we played and we were both getting quite irritated after about two games and at one point I yelled out "Come the fuck on" because some 2 kills 408 deaths guy sniped me somehow and my friend said "Maybe it's just Halo 5."

We quit and played Rocket League instead and didn't rage once.

I honestly think the game is just bad. I only watch it now because I like talking on this forum and I've been following Halo for so long. 

High level Halo is still enjoyable to watch for me. The LAN events with top teams going down to game 7 is still really enjoyable, but it's no where near the level of MLG days for me.

I never liked Halo 5's sound/aesthetic/map design and even with pistol starts, the maps (to me) are ugly and generic. Each to our own, just not for me.

They were all also extremely different in terms of aesthetic, which is another thing Halo 3 had going for it. Guardian, Construct, The Pit, Heretic. Nothing even remotely similar in terms of colours, architecture or even design (rectangular USNC goodness for The Pit, circular mixed trapezoidal tech feel of the forerunners in Guardian etc.)

Halo 5 has waaayyyy too many maps that borrow the aesthetic from others. It's so bad. Halo 1 as like six textures in the entire game and it's multiplayer maps were all distinct. 343 are shit at making their game iconic.

Edit: Yes, I know Foudry is a thing in Halo 3, but there was a dedicated "Anti brown map" faction of Halo 3, which I agree with. I disliked the brown maps of Halo 3 MLG for the exact reason that it was generic and dull.

My man 

This gave me a good chuckle. A friend wanted to try BTB recently so we played and we were both getting quite irritated after about two games and at one point I yelled out "Come the fuck on" because some 2 kills 408 deaths guy sniped me somehow and my friend said "Maybe it's just Halo 5."

We quit and played Rocket League instead and didn't rage once.

I honestly think the game is just bad. I only watch it now because I like talking on this forum and I've been following Halo for so long. 

I get so tilted in rocket league lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Initial impression, it definitely does feel smoother. I felt like the last update was a placebo effect from the very beginning and I definitely said that, this is definitely improved however.

I do have the PC version up at the same time right now though and it's still better on PC unfortunately. I can kind of tell because I can make almost-perfect circles on the PC version whereas on the Xbox version I make like an oval-ish shape and it seems to get jarred between horizontal and vertical movement. You can actually kinda see it.

Improvement is improvement though i guess..

That is what hurts me the most.  This update did help or at least fix some of the problem but it is still not the same aiming as on the PC with a controller.  I see this update as still causing me to headcase and I'm over that now, it simply is not worth it.  I still get caught windmilling upclose at weird angles too much and there is just something really fucked about diagonal aiming on the console that is nothing like how it feels on PC.  I really do not understand it at this point.  I can honestly go into a game on console where I am having the hardest time lining up the reticule and staying on target, then immediately switch to PC halo and never have this problem - it is SO easy to land perfects and adjust to quick movements from other players.