CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When I think about it, even if heavy aim is fixed, H5 is still not a good game.

Trash servers.

Trash hit detection.

Trash matchmaking.

Broken game.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Top 2 go to Champ, bottom 2 go to Open, that's what I have been told by ESL anyways

If bottom 2 go to open what happens if they qualify for NA pro league?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seems like it kills a lot of hype to have the maps that will quite possibly decide 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th on the 2nd day of pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like strongside i really do. I think he has a good knowledge of the game and is excellent at interviews. His casting reminds me of someone i knew who had worked through a stutter. She can speak fine at a normal pace but once her thoughts try to come out faster than she can talk then everything comes to a halt. Whenever side is casting then tries to cut midsentence to a hype play i can here that same struggle with the long delay and words starting to be fumbled. I get that he wants to be involved and on camera but there are areas we need (like a permanent analyst or interviewer) that fit his skillset better. He needs a slow pacein order to react and form his thoughts and he can excel and give halo something that it needs

• Upvote (+1) 3

A few people here seem to take the critiques about strongside as a caster personally and I don't understand why honestly. People don't hate strongside, no ones saying fire him leave him in debt and take everything he has because he lacks the level of skill I feel is required to cast games.

To me I don't think Strongside is awful, I think he's inconsistent and when it's bad it is pretty bad (stuttering, yelling about someone reloading, talking about something that happened 30 seconds ago) and when it's good it's sub par especially in comparison to the roster available.

Business is business, I understand that 343 and the HCS aren't caring if a product is at its peak of presentation judging by their history, but if a person is not improving in their field and you are attempting to grow you remove them from the point they're weakest and place them where they can be of use that's how a team works in general. No ones saying to fire the pitcher. what they're saying is take him out of the rotation and see if he's a better fit somewhere else (some would say anywhere else.) Atleast that's my perspective on all this.

Sides casting tonight has been fine tbh, he plays well off of T2

Agreed. Also he's subbing for a sick elamite, people have to cut him some slack.

• Upvote (+1) 1

strongside praises renegade

t2?

65941506.jpg

T2 was right tho, that double kill should have never happened

• Upvote (+1) 2

Royal 2 is like Jordan, Snakebite is like Magic. Just depends which type of player you think is better.

More like:

Royal 2 = offensive line

Snakebite = qb

• Upvote (+1) 2

optic vs nv

whoever wins, it will be because of the server

whoever loses, it will because of the server

This Halo 3 montage with the acoustic guitar in the background had more feeling than the entire H5 campaign.

Edit: Link for the montage shown

• Upvote (+1) 3