CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How much time do you have in H5 again? Like a day? There are valid reasons why people like H4 more. The most fundamental thing, AIMING, is literally 15x better. That's enough for me. No OP autos or rifles either. I'll take it.

I have 14days in H5 and I still play it regularly. I have 13hours in H4.(All according the HaloWaypoint) No I did not like it more even if the aiming was better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How much time do you have in H5 again? Like a day? There are valid reasons why people like H4 more. The most fundamental thing, AIMING, is literally 15x better. That's enough for me. No OP autos or rifles either. I'll take it.

i played the fuck out of h4 at a high level (lol) and i can't relate

i'm probably at ~200 hours but i literally only started playing h5 this year

h5 is boring to me cause the map and game type variety is trash

the heavy aim has started spreading in the brain corrupting memories

clearly

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you don't like someone post, either: ignore it, downvote it or work up the courage to block them.

It doesn't take courage to block someone 

I don't think you guys really remember how bad launch H5 was. The aiming, maps with 2 storms, 2 smgs, 2 BRs, 2 DMRs (on 20 second timers LOL), RADAR, and some crazy power up/weapons jazz (rail with a lot of ammo, OV in pit SH just to name 2). The competitive settings were full shambles for quite some time. Oh you could also play some nice cause WARZONE as your only "unranked" playlist. So yea H5 isn't exactly above and beyond H4.

Aiming being fucked is more than enough for me to 100% understand the H4 love compared to this game.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

H4 at least didn't suffer from OP Autos, instant upgrade weapons, thrust sliding, radar, awful aim accel curves, awful aim.

But I'm just crazy or something I guess. Better pick up my storm rifle and smg.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think you guys really remember how bad launch H5 was. The aiming, maps with 2 storms, 2 smgs, 2 BRs, 2 DMRs (on 20 second timers LOL), RADAR, and some crazy power up/weapons jazz (rail with a lot of ammo, OV in pit SH just to name 2). The competitive settings were full shambles for quite some time. Oh you could also play some nice cause WARZONE as your only "unranked" playlist. So yea H5 isn't exactly above and beyond H4.

Aiming being fucked is more than enough for me to 100% understand the H4 love compared to this game.

Halo 5 at least has the potential to be good without radically changing everything about it; Halo 4 is just trash. If 343 actually paid attention to the community, then competitive settings would have been what they are now one month after release.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Reach and Halo 4 were my 2 favorite Halo games because i played them with my cousin who moved to Florida. I will always love both games. We loved Halo so much we watched the whole Reach campaign on youtube on my Dads work computer before we got the game. It didn't even matter that we knew what was gonna happened lol, we loved the game anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 at least has the potential to be good without radically changing everything about it; Halo 4 is just trash. If 343 actually paid attention to the community, then competitive settings would have been what they are now one month after release.

Potential doesn't mean shit when it's not being used. I can't think of one thing About H4 that was worse than literally having a random aiming system. The competitive integrity of your game is already gone when the aiming isn't even consistent.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

which is why OG can now claim all those "titles"

• Downvote (-1) 4

Reach was my favorite campaign.

H4 felt like a cod skin. Im glad we do get points for kills and supply drops anymore. H5 is a better game with worse mechanics. Its odd to think that the same dev made both. How is the aiming good in one release but somehow bad in the next (when the beta was fine)?

Will there be Fantasy HCS leagues this season? The site hasn't had a new post since March 21.

Does anyone know who I should ask about this?

Potential doesn't mean shit when it's not being used. I can't think of one thing About H4 that was worse than literally having a random aiming system. The competitive integrity of your game is already gone when the aiming isn't even consistent.

Randomly getting insta-killed by the op boltshot, randomly getting killed by called in power weapons, very fast kill times, loadouts

• Upvote (+1) 5

I remember when I used to get a killstreak in Halo 4 and call in my sniper rifle from the sky down onto enemies and kill them.

Take 5 my man.

• Upvote (+1) 6

H4 in no world or context is an overall better game then H5.

Here, let me derail us even more:

H4 Campaign >>>> H5 Campaign. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Here, let me derail us even more:

H4 Campaign >>>> H5 Campaign.

H4 campaign STORY >>>>>H5 story.

Recently played both. H5 campaign gameplay slightly better than H4. Both still bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1