CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would've loved to see EG recruit cClaim seeing as how he's good friends with Falcated and used to be on 2gre's daycare for a brief period of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is no hype around this pro league at all lol

Hasn't been hype since Worlds #1 tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is no hype around this pro league at all lol

DreamHack is pro league.

These upcoming online matches are just a seeding cup....

That's what I tell myself

• Upvote (+1) 4

The lg hype fell off a cliff

I'm still hyped for saiyan. He's such a solid player. His stats from Daytona were crazy.

LG's biggest problem is the tilt factor. One thing will go bad and they'll just spiral. When they played oxygen in Daytona they got wrecked game 1 and basically seemed lost after that.

Has anyone asked Menke exactly who we should be asking that question too? He seems responsive to responding so maybe we need a better question. Not specifically asking you just curious if anyone has done that on twitter yet.

I asked him once if there was anyone that could answer some of our HeavyAim questions directly and suggested @@Unyshek, but he said no "Not at this time".

https://twitter.com/joshua_menke/status/860861455628779520

• Upvote (+1) 2

DreamHack is pro league.

These upcoming online matches are just a seeding cup....

That's what I tell myself

That's literally all the PL is for this season. I'm quite happy with that to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have different opinions than Frank and what you think of him. I down voted you and him and got banned for it.

You're not alone, I downvoted MLG Adam TWICE because I disagreed with some of his comments and got banned 1 week for it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I have different opinions than Frank and what you think of him. I down voted you and him and got banned for it.

You're not alone, I downvoted MLG Adam TWICE because I disagreed with some of his comments and got banned 1 week for it.

You both were banned for harassing members with neg rep, while neg repping a couple posts is fine - going out of your way to neg 5+ posts in a row in a short time frame will result in a ban. This isn't anything new, you both aren't the first and won't be the last.

If you guys want to discuss the injustice of this situation my PM box is always open to discuss it.

Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Will there be Fantasy HCS leagues this season? The site hasn't had a new post since March 21.

You both were banned for harassing members with neg rep, while neg repping a couple post is fine - going out of your way to neg 5+ posts in a row in a short time frame will result in a ban. This isn't anything ne, you both aren't the first and won't be the last.

If you guys want to discuss the injustice of this situation my PM box is always open to discuss it.

Thanks.

I wont bring it up again on the open forum.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It really is a shame that they finally get the settings right but don't know how to do anything else to promote it

v7dlKVq.png

i turned the HCS schedule into an easily digestible format

lol i checked the esl site earlier today and it said today and tomorrow. im glad you know what's going on otherwise i'd be lost

It really is a shame that they finally get the settings right but don't know how to do anything else to promote it

Serious question. Is there really anything left to promote? Nobody plays H5, nobody watches H5, and nobody really likes H5. In the marketing world we would call Halo dog

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Serious question. Is there really anything left to promote? Nobody plays H5, nobody watches H5, and nobody really likes H5. In the marketing world we would call Halo dog

promote the actual league that's starting tomorrow other than doing it the day before. It shouldn't be at a point where people in a hcs forum don't know it's starting the next day.

Finally some promotion for pro league rolling out (late, but at least we are finally getting the info and some solid graphics), pro league starting tomorrow, and new FFA settings Beyond tourney tonight...I am starting to feel the hype again.