CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Still can't believe Splyce has to fight through lcq. The whole league and the online qualifiers are bulshit. End of story. See you at Dreamhack.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Still can't believe Splyce has to fight through lcq. The whole league and the online qualifiers are bulshit. End of story. See you at Dreamhack.

I don't see the big deal if they are who we think they are, they should be fine...if not I'm sure all 4 players will get picked up

Is it true that Splyce got DQ'd yesterday?

I REALLY hope that doesn't bite them in the ass. Can't believe that you'd let something like that happen when it's for a Pro League spot (unless it was an emergency or something).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it true that Splyce got DQ'd yesterday?

I REALLY hope that doesn't bite them in the ass. Can't believe that you'd let something like that happen when it's for a Pro League spot (unless it was an emergency or something).

No, where did you hear that from lol

The stream selection isn't looking too promising for tonight bois :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can anyone enlighten me as to how these LCQ's work? 4 teams from Thurs, 4 from Friday, and then all 8 play tomorrow??? 

No, where did you hear that from lol

The stream selection isn't looking too promising for tonight bois :(

Someone posted saying that Scaryotic's team was about to DQ Splyce? Then I saw they lost to some random team in the 3rd round.

Sorry, didn't mean to start rumors.

Someone posted saying that Scaryotic's team was about to DQ Splyce? Then I saw they lost to some random team in the 3rd round.

They lost to Scaryotic in the Quarterfinals. ESL's bracket is wrong.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how these LCQ's work? 4 teams from Thurs, 4 from Friday, and then all 8 play tomorrow??? 

correct, in a double elim bracket, winner makes pro league

Someone posted saying that Scaryotic's team was about to DQ Splyce?

oh i didn't see that, it's untrue, they lost fair* and square  :)

https://play.eslgaming.com/halo/north-america/halo5guardians-one/major/hcs-summer-2017-lastchance-qualifier-2/rankings/

^splyce and top hams on opposite sides of the bracket, there is a god

correct, in a double elim bracket, winner makes pro league

oh i didn't see that, it's untrue, they lost fair* and square  :)

https://play.eslgaming.com/halo/north-america/halo5guardians-one/major/hcs-summer-2017-lastchance-qualifier-2/rankings/

^splyce and top hams on opposite sides of the bracket, there is a god

RIP Lethal Gaming, however.

EDIT: Oh god, Lethal took Splyce to 5 games in Daytona. This could get greasy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RIP Lethal Gaming, however.

EDIT: Oh god, Lethal took Splyce to 5 games in Daytona. This could get greasy.

Hopefully Bubu's connection has improved... would hate to see them not make it because of what happened yesterday again. 

I hope that there will be a LAN league next year instead of this online crap.

Not gonna happen.  They won't invest more money into a league that will be going into the 3rd year of its life cycle.  Just be happy we have the two Dreamhack events this year.

Not gonna happen. They won't invest more money into a league that will be going into the 3rd year of its life cycle. Just be happy we have the two Dreamhack events this year.

Depends on how bad they want to compete with cod and other new leagues forming. We'll see how much they want to grow when they announce post fall plans i guess :/ this makes me kinda sad not gonna lie

Not gonna happen.  They won't invest more money into a league that will be going into the 3rd year of its life cycle.  Just be happy we have the two Dreamhack events this year.

Yeah, if getting a second stream "sounds expensive," imagine what a LAN league sounds like.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It would appear that Wonderboy and I share the same birthday...

This is unacceptable. @@Wonderboy please consider changing your birth date.

happy birthday other frank

it was a joke dont ban me

happy birthday other frank

it was a joke dont ban me

Nothing ban worthy here.  It's an honor even being mentioned in the same breath as the original Frank.

• Upvote (+1) 1