CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they don't seed the bracket properly tomorrow (ie; 5th-8th today are seeds 1-4 tomorrow), then there's a chance we could see Devon/Commonly/Prototype/eLTown vs Splyce tomorrow. In a single-elim. Loser wouldn't make the real LCQ on Saturday. Absurd.

Let's see if that's how they actually do it before sharpening the pitchforks.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd rather try to prevent it than get pissed off tomorrow.

Well apparently for today's bracket they used Daytona placings for the Top 3 seeds, then just randomized the rest of the bracket.

So, not a good sign.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are you even qualified to talk about the qualifiers? 

The next person to say qualify or any of its derivatives is disqualified. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been busy today, just caught up.

call me a bad person if you want but i hope destiny 2 sucks

Even if D2 sucks, it's going to suck what little life remains out of H5. I don't hope it sucks, I just don't have a lot of faith. I just don't think they had enough time and I'm not particularly impressed from what I've seen.

Bungie will be taking PVP very seriously in D2. 

Bungie is the best. I love them. 

Beating Destiny isn't a high bar. PvP was trash. Sucks that we're still seeing supers/extensive ability use in the PvP. Hurts the competitiveness.

Beyond Destiny Clan :fire:

Hype, I'm in

You're not going to convince me that Bungie is worse than a company that knowingly sells its fans an unfinished game, misleads customers about its state, and refuses to acknowledge it 2.5+ years later.

Bungie pretty much did all of the above. Seems that everyone seems to have forgotten though and that they are just being caught up in hype (Speaking generally, not you specifically.

just a friendly reminder that there's a HCS LCQ qualifier in 2 hours

Online  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

What qualifies you to make this assertion?

What qualifies you to insinuate that he's not qualified to make assertions about qualifications?  :kappa:

What bubu's potato internet actually looked like

How did he get dial up to run his Xbox?

Low key rooting for bth

Well apparently for today's bracket they used Daytona placings for the Top 3 seeds, then just randomized the rest of the bracket.

So, not a good sign.

If they did that again, wouldn't splyce and devons team still be the top2 seeds?

(Assuming they give era credit for 2 members,)

Low key rooting for bth

If they did that again, wouldn't splyce and devons team still be the top2 seeds?

Was Devon's team even at Daytona

Was Devon's team even at Daytona

Commonly and Prototype went with Randa and BabyJ while El Town and Devon stayed home.

Why was bubus net so bad today? Can he fix it for tmmrw?

Not sure. He was streaming earlier today, and it was pretty bad, but I've seen that happen many times in the past, so it would indicate it's a common issue. 

I think that qualifies as a quality qualifier

You don't have the qualifications to say that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm glad the Last Chance Qualifier for the pro league is an online tournament.  That way we know for sure who's best equipped for the Online Pro League with the best modems money can buy.

A shame they couldn't have some sort of offline-ish tournament on a holiday weekend like Mother's Day to determine who should get that last spot...

What's the point in giving purpose to a meaningless tournament?  :kappa:

I'm glad the Last Chance Qualifier for the pro league is an online tournament. That way we know for sure who's best equipped for the Online Pro League with the best modems money can buy.

A shame they couldn't have some sort of offline-ish tournament on a holiday weekend like Mother's Day to determine who should get that last spot...

talking about it in twitch chat and @@aPG said he felt that using a mother's day lan as placement for pro league would negate the point of the fall and worlds seasons

We both agreed pro points would be ideal though

Can somebody make a list of everyone who has left 343 in the last 12+months? There has to be around 8-12ppl

Promotions and people leaving at the same time our settings and public relations have increased ten fold? Hmm..

• Upvote (+1) 3

Low key rooting for bth

We don't have any points so we were like 28th seed lol