CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Have you considered the cost of getting 32000 more cables for this?

kiTx8d7.jpg

Thanks motion

• Upvote (+1) 2

Have to have power and internet too, but yea I agree.

Well FUCK.

Where the hell are we going to find 200,000 extra cables?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well FUCK.

Where the hell are we going to find 200,000 extra cables?

For people viewing this on desktop, it's in a very styled cursive font, not in Comic Sans.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV were so resilient in the finals. So many times when it looked like they were getting destroyed and then manage to capitalise on a tiny mistake from OG that truth ct in particular

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Royal 5 double kill in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals.

You're too quick.

I feel like I just read a conspiracy theory. I think I understand what they're getting at but they're really just trying to bash the guy and overestimating what beyond actually does by implying teams that he either invested in or owns a partial stake in would be in conflict of interest because hes a co-owner of beyond and it may at some point be linked to some kind of gambling website that might or might not be real. I feel like this is the definition of a terrible news article 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That didn't make any sense at all. Sounds like someone has a case of the butthurts

Agreed. I generally enjoy TEO, but this was not their usual level of insightful or cerebral. The crux of the article (if you can call it that) complains that he has been making too many investments and because he is co-owning a media joint that he is going to try and manipulate coverage. 

Funny how they never reached out to Team Beyond or him for comment. 

wait.. what?

i literally don't get it

Read what I said to Karitoriki above. 

I feel like I just read a conspiracy theory. I think I understand what they're getting at but they're really just trying to bash the guy and overestimating what beyond actually does by implying teams that he either invested in or owns a partial stake in would be in conflict of interest because hes a co-owner of beyond and it may at some point be linked to some kind of gambling website that might or might not be real. I feel like this is the definition of a terrible news article 

It really is a terrible conspiracy theory. 

Shame. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

- 1 Xbox with Observer Mode

- 2 casters willing to work a little extra (many of our commentators said they would be fine with doing more matches for side stream)

- 1 PC w/ basic streaming software (doesn't have to be main stream levels of intricate)

- 1 Desk + Camera w/ adequate lighting

- 1 Producer

If they don't have the budget it wouldn't be that difficult to implement a more basic-looking second stream, in my opinion.

Ugc 2016 had three streams. Main, and the other two were quad screens of each main stage team with full comms.

I think they should just do a basic B stream with comms on beam.

Talking of journalism and memes...

Remember the, "I'm with Dexerto!" guy who was with GAMURs? 

He's with Dexerto now covering Halo and Gears. Covered HCS Daytona and he casts Female Pro League. 

Like the double shot, it's hard to pull off and you'll be punished hard when you fail. I'm fine with it in, but can see why people would be upset.

• Upvote (+1) 6