CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 3 grassroots comp scene rises from the ashes like a phoenix.

Halo CE...Ogre 1 comes out of retirement to team with Ogre 2. #weback #aboycandream

• Upvote (+1) 1

While Halo 4 is definitely the rock bottom of Halo games, Halo 5 isn't that far off either. (Better than Halo 4 for sure)

Just saying.

People who neg you forget the state that halo 5 was launched in. Unfortunate that this was how halo 5 started its life span.

https://youtu.be/d-NF1Y7_2so

When these same people still don't realize the lack of a dilemma in Halo 4's aiming system (including heavy aim) in comparison to halo 5 and its 19+ months without a fix, I just smh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It will be interesting how 343 responds to this. I know they didn't like the powerup glitch but that's because it was easy af to do and bypassed the animation that was purposely added so powerups could be burned.

It will be interesting how 343 responds to this. I know they didn't like the powerup glitch but that's because it was easy af to do and bypassed the animation that was purposely added so powerups could be burned.

Some of reddit is getting really salty about it.

Nah. I've been playing Halo since the beginning; I haven't "forgotten" or "failed to realize" any of that. H5 is my 2nd favorite Halo despite its' flaws. It's nowhere near rock bottom. But then again I'm not a completely miserable person like many here seem to be.

Lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Doesn't seem reasonably effective based on the video.  Interesting though, I bet this glitch will lead to people finding other glitches too as that reload+sprint combo seems to clearly complete an animation or at least make the game think it has.

I find these two points quite interesting when posted together. Here's a very brief explanation of why:

343 without Quinn DelHoyo = Halo 4

343 with Quinn DelHoyo = Halo 5

Epic Games with Quinn Delhoyo = GoW: Judgement

The Coalition without Quinn Delhoyo = GoW 4

What's your point again?

• Upvote (+1) 4

This pretty much confirms that H6 will not be a Classic Halo game if I have ever seen it

Frankie already confirmed h6 will be based off of h5

Infinity is such a terrible mod I bet he eats his steak with ketchup.

:kappa: 

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I never understand how people make the correlation that since Halo 5 is better than Halo 4, we're in good hands.

I don't hate the fact that people like the game. That's obvious.. That correlation however is just fascinating to me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im not sure why everybody is freaking oit about the quinn thing. It seems guys like Neighbor are working on tuning. Ghost is working on weapon placements now. I dont think quinn is doing that stuff anymore (not that he ever did tuning). At least not for comp.

He is lead now which actually means he'll be making less "on the ground" decisions and doing more personnel management. If his job now is more solely dedicated to creating the geometry of the playspaces, i dont see a problem with that. I wholeheartedly disagree with his opinion on autos and radar, but dont think those are decisions he is making currently, so who cares?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Kinda crazy to look at, but the next Halo title will match the number of titles Bungie did

Bungie: Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach

343i: Halo: CEA, Halo 4, Halo: MCC, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 6?

Anyways, all we can do is hope for the best as usual :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Kinda crazy to look at, but the next Halo title will match the number of titles Bungie did

Bungie: Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach

343i: Halo: CEA, Halo 4, Halo: MCC, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo 6?

Anyways, all we can do is hope for the best as usual :)

What about Halo Wars 2

What about Halo Wars 2

Creative Assembly handled the bulk of it, and I believe Dan Anyoub over saw the project though. Not 100% sure though.

Same for those mobile Spartan games too.