CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

or maybe I DONT KNOW SHIT, and should Quit. IDK.

Literally said the same about Liquid in the chat yesterday, Liquid are just like the Spurs. Dynamic and fundamental gameplay, no fat to trim and flashy bs just good overall halo

But I would also make OG the warriors and NV the cavs since lethul joining clg to make the powerhouse team is very Durant-like

Wonderboy

Need to do a bit more analysis of your casting style and listen to a few different pairings to give you some feedback. I promise I’ll come back to you since I always see you internalizing Beyond members’ feedback.

This is a rigged post man I came here for feedback...

Great post though. Some incredibly valid points for sure. Delivery of storylines to the viewer at home is paramount.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Snakebite the first person to ever compete really sick? I agree it affects players but we never put asteriks for other teams/people?? Should we start putting asteriks on individual series for players who have played sick? Should we put asteriks for people who use adderall?

Oh and @@TiberiusAudley u got a asterik for fall finals because of tournament format? Should we asterik 2016 worlds while were at it because single elimination, or would you give them a pass because they'd "probably" win regardless. Hmm maybe nV should asterik their losses to Liquid in the past because they have an *analyst!

I hope people get my point

What a surprise, people talk negatively about your brother's team after an event win and you post for the first time since March...

Come on, you're smarter than this post.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I am gone 3 days and I miss 120 pages, what in the hell happened outside of Optic losing?

I am gone 3 days and I miss 120 pages, what in the hell happened outside of Optic losing?

some great games, oxygen and splyce hit top 6 and top 4 and some of the worst production we've seen. proverb told us that if we didnt like it we could take the 9k he was paid and try to do better ourselves. whoever was in charge of the ingame footage paused the feed and needed to update his controller settings. the new settings were amazing to watch. splyce and liquid played each other4 times in the weekend. periscope is where the good matches are at. there was a lot going on lol

Flaming garbage can of production for Day 1 and 2 of the tournament.

Can someone give me a quick (or detailed what ever your preference) run-down of why the production was so bad?

Was it worse than the previous UMG?

I mean dam 120 pages in 3 days.

Can i get some context here.

I am thankful I didn't tune in.

Edit

Also can someone tell me who the hell is on oxygen?

I feel like I have been offline for a month not 3 days.

Can someone give me a quick (or detailed what ever your preference) run-down of why the production was so bad?

Numerous audio issues (cutting out, too loud/too quiet, static in the background, random music being played) along with generally shoddy switching between desks and cutting content in the middle (ie, a number of interviews). Finally there were issues with the host desk, lighting was off and they had the twitter incorrect behind them. Probs more I've missed as well.

I only watched the finals but the game plays so much better without auto starts and without default radar. I would still like to see no radar but this is a vast improvement.

Removing nade hitmarkers is bigger than spartan ability radar for me.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Huke was sick.

Numerous audio issues (cutting out, too loud/too quiet, static in the background, random music being played) along with generally shoddy switching between desks and cutting content in the middle (ie, a number of interviews). Finally there were issues with the host desk, lighting was off and they had the twitter incorrect behind them. Probs more I've missed as well.

cheers,

Any chance you could fill me in on who is oxygen? And when did they enter the scene?

Edit

Also can someone tell me who the hell is on oxygen?

I feel like I have been offline for a month not 3 days.

You're getting UMG confused with UGC, btw.

You're getting UMG confused with UGC, btw.

Same production team though, right?

Same production team though.

True, but still important to make the distinction. Bit bad of us to be seen slagging off a company that had nothing to do with the event this weekend (regardless of previous events they put on).

FYI this guy has been in charge since Josh Holmes left a few months ago, they even mentioned it in the article:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/quick-reflects

He's been in the Xbox division forever too. One of my favorite original Xbox games was Whacked!, which it turns out he worked on.

Chris Lee and I played Lunchbox and someone else that I'm blanking out in in some good old fashioned Halo CE 2v2. I was able to show him NHE edition, neutral host, new maps, and the visual training mode that he thought was a cool idea. Major props from me to him for lots of reasons actually but to take the time on championship Sunday to come sit down and play with us to me was a huge deal.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Something about 200k cables

cheers,

Any chance you could fill me in on who is oxygen? And when did they enter the scene?

Ryannoob, Contra, Dastroyed and Nemassist

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would we asterisk NV win? They beat OpTic fair and square. If Snakebite was so deathly sick they should have subbed him for someone like has been done in the past. But he was well enough to play and even well enough to where he did a great job. Maybe NV wouldn't have beat them with Snakebite at 100%, but you don't asterisk a fair win. Plenty of pros have been sick in the past or played when they should not have. Snakebite is still the best player in H5 or #2 behind Royal2. This loss will eat him up more than anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1