CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fair enough, appreciate what you, @@CyReN and @@Saucey have said about it - it probably wouldn't be a particularly pleasant call if it ever did occur, given all that's happened.

Trust me, I wish it wasn't like this. We communicate (or use to lol) with these guys over the years and know how they act. It does sucks, but unfortunately passion doesn't seem to be a requirement anymore at 343i. I wish we had killer stream numbers, kickass production and sold more than 100+ team passes but we are here now because of terrible leadership at 343i / HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Before this event I said I wanted a shake up in the top 3. Oxygen may not make it there, but they've made this event so much more exciting than it deserves to be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did UMG turn the camera away from the social media tags to prevent people from tweeting at them about the state of this event?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did UMG turn the camera away from the social media tags to prevent people from tweeting at them about the state of this event?

No, they misspelled their twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 2

what do you think?

i think so

if they were smart they'd go to the local hardware store, buy a roll of white ducktape, and just cover it

• Upvote (+1) 1

After this event, I don't see any reason why ESL can't change pro league to 10 teams. I mean it is a living document. Especially since each team played each other only once. Then make relegations the bottom 4 teams but only 2 come out for 8 pro league teams for next season or keep it as play each other once with 10 teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

REMINDER:

If Optic wins, SnakeBite is the Michael Jordan of Halo and they're all-time GOATs

If NV wins, it's asterisked because SnakeBite is sick.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

REMINDER:

If Optic wins, SnakeBite is the Michael Jordan of Halo and they're all-time GOATs

Technically whoever loses gets it because of new settings :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is this whole event going to be bo5?

WB Finals, LB FInals and Grand Finals are bo7 i think

• Upvote (+1) 1

After this event, I don't see any reason why ESL can't change pro league to 10 teams. I mean it is a living document. Especially since each team played each other only once. Then make relegations the bottom 4 teams but only 2 come out for 8 pro league teams for next season or keep it as play each other once with 10 teams

Or it doesn't matter since pro league is shorter and there's more money in legendary cups now.

They'll have their chance at dreamhack.

Pro league nights already take too long. Two more matches would make it worse

WB Finals, LB FInals and Grand Finals are bo7 i think

According to the bracket only Grand Finals are BO7

• Upvote (+1) 1

whaaaaa

cmon

I'm surprised you think they would do more lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone buy this man a beer for me

Buy him the whole damn bar.

• Upvote (+1) 6

lol why tho???????

stupid

Brah, do you see the people running this shit? If we aren't holding their hands with common issues then the forums would be dead :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 2

REMINDER:

every "win" for anyone has an asterisk cuz this isn't real Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

every "win" for anyone has an asterisk cuz this isn't real Halo

You could say that for every win after Halo3.
  • Upvote (+1) 4