CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you think it would ever be possible to get either yourself or @@Saucey into a Skype call with @@TheSimms @@Timo and @@Tashi ? As representatives of this community for post-event feedback.

There have been countless threads on the subject, we all know what the issues are. This comes down to inexperience and ignorance - call isn't needed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got the achievement for watching a broadcast on Twitch with less than 10 viewers for 1 hour. Yes, I'm watching Halo. Thought that was funny enough to share with you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Calm down lol, fair play. I get why, was just some blue sky thinking.

I would not do the call, waste of my time. 

If they want inspiration they can check out MLG's Call of Duty World League and Gears League.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you think it would ever be possible to get either yourself or @@Saucey into a Skype call with @@TheSimms @@Timo and @@Tashi ? As representatives of this community for post-event feedback.

Its pretty evident after Worlds, that we will never seen anyone from 343 ever post on these forums ever again besides the "Pro Team". It wont happen.  

Gears has a fraction of the fanbase and their events and staff would blow HCS away

It's easy to compare HCS to LoL/Cs/Dota events and say it's shit, but those are a whole different echelon of esports. The games equal or below Halo are still blowing it away

• Upvote (+1) 3

This was supposed to happen and already has happened, only Tashi and the rest of 343 Industries didn't show up for their own meeting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Contra fell apart after the first two games. As soon as nV turned it up, Contra mentally shut down. Okay, now I can see maybe why EG was reserved.

This was supposed to happen and already has happened, only Tashi and the rest of 343 Industries didn't show up for their own meeting.

Remember after Bravo got hired at 343i and he did a call with us at THC? Guarantee he took our ideas and played it off like his in meetings. Barley heard much from him after that too :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra. The brightest flames burnout twice as fast.

Good job to Oxygen. Having a very strong first LAN.

Remember after Bravo got hired at 343i and he did a call with us at THC? Guarantee he took our ideas and played it off like his in meetings. Barley heard much from him after that too Beyond%20Laughing.png

He one hundred percent did.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fair enough, appreciate what you, @@CyReN and @@Saucey have said about it - it probably wouldn't be a particularly pleasant call if it ever did occur, given all that's happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forgot about this, Timo atleast showed up  :ace:

My bad, misread what he was saying. Guess Showtime is on board with Str8Gate. This is all Frank's fault.