CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't buy that the new settings is the reason for it being 0-2. Hasnt NV done really well in scrims lately?

They dominated their way to winners semis. Oxygen is just on another level right now.

Even if nV manages to win this series, they wont take one game from Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And that is why we put up with the shit support and "technical difficulties" (incompetence.)  Because of games like that. 

It's so frustrating to see good events like the las vegas one and then see events like this.

I understand issues happen but I feel like people don't even put effort into Halo because it's not HCS. I get it's not just one persons fault but it's not a new thing.

I just want for once, to have a heartfelt talk about all the decisions made in the past year and a half and it sucks that we probably won't get that.

It'd need a coordinated push by the entire active community to get the response we wanted or more transparency. 

I even once considered enlisting friends and people from the counterstrike community (Which seems to have a soft spot for Halo) to help to help change settings before 343  changed the settings. I'm still considering trying something like that to get more transparency and interaction with the community. People from the Halo community asking for more info is one thing but people from all over from all kinds of communities pushing would be something else. It's just a little dream of mine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's so frustrating to see good events like the las vegas one and then see events like this.

I understand issues happen but I feel like people don't even put effort into Halo because it's not HCS. I get it's not just one persons fault but it's not a new thing.

I just want for once, to have a heartfelt talk about all the decisions made in the past year and a half and it sucks that we probably won't get that.

It'd need a coordinated push by the entire active community to get the response we wanted or more transparency.

I even once considered enlisting friends and people from the counterstrike community (Which seems to have a soft spot for Halo) to help to help change settings before 343 changed the settings. I'm still considering trying something like that to get more transparency and interaction with the community.

I respect the hustle, but it comes down to people involved. HCS has people like Tashi, Strongside, etc that won't touch foot on this site for their own personal reasons. If they cared they would be here - like every other TO has been.

At this point I just hope they reboot the entire HCS staff after this event / season and let those guys move on to something they can handle like community montage selection, forge map selection, party gametype testing etc at 343i.

This is beyond something they can handle. It's shown time and time again and it has to stop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't it still Saturday? Why are elimination matches still being played off stream? We only have 5 full series remaining after this one. There's going to be like three series tomorrow at this rate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glad to see the Casters really using the damage dealt stat to really analyze the match. Good thing they're all smart enough to not just look at K/D. Oh wait...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I respect the hustle, but it comes down to people involved. HCS has people like Tashi, Strongside, etc that won't touch foot on this site for their own personal reasons. If they cared they would be here - like every other TO has been.

At this point I just hope they reboot the entire HCS staff after this event and let those guys move on to something they can handle like community montage selection, Forge maps, etc at 343i. This is beyond something they can handle. It's shown time and time again and it has to stop.

Do you think it would ever be possible to get either yourself or @@Saucey into a Skype call with @@TheSimms @@Timo and @@Tashi ? As representatives of this community for post-event feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you think it would ever be possible to get either yourself or @@Saucey into a Skype call with @@TheSimms @@Timo and @@Tashi ? As representatives of this community for post-event feedback.

LMAO.

They arent interested. Trust me.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At this point I just hope they reboot the entire HCS staff after this event and let those guys move on to something they can handle like community montage selection and Forge maps.

And I agree.

But it's better then nothing and it's a good way to get people working with one another instead of just sitting in echo chambers trading insults about how despicable and trash every single person at 343 or whatever is or how they gave up on Halo.

I mean, if you think that and don't care anymore fine. But I'm not like that. Even if I did this and got nothing I'm still doing more then trading insults at people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point I just hope they reboot the entire HCS staff after this event / season and let those guys move on to something they can handle like community montage selection, forge map selection, party gametype testing etc at 343i.

This is beyond something they can handle. It's shown time and time again and it has to stop.

aWm83.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1