CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Huge shoutout for UMG letting my cousins' high school A/V Club volunteer to do the audio this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seeing Halo 3 gameplay followed immediately by Halo 5 gameplay and the generational jump in graphics was barely susceptible to me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been out of the loop. What's the word on the CE station? Any chance of a stream? Any of the pros get there hands dirty?

No stream, we are capturing one side of one station. Now that I think about it I don't think any pros were on the cap station.

Walshy and Ghost have gotten a good amount of game time in between these last few days. On Friday as current pros arrived a few came over to check it out and say hello.

Many pros and ams were not trying to really play until they were knocked out of h5 first, which is understandable. Wish I counted how many new players came over and gave it a shot, but was surprised so many did give it a shot. Elunmite had stopped by the hotel room and LAN'd. Talked to him at the event today and he said he's super motivated to get better.

• Upvote (+1) 7

At this point, if I were Tashi, I would just pay an audience member £50 to sit in the production bay with headphones on watching the Twitch stream on laptop. That way they can fix stuff immediately. Of course, it would help if they stopped fucking with the audio in the first place....

Whoever is working on the stream production needs to be fired immediately. holy hell man 

Cannot technically fire a volunteer  :kappa:  

So can TO's stop giving Platinum 5 work now? We aren't a charity and I frankly don't care how nice they are. This is the 3rd or 4th event they've fucked up now..

• Upvote (+1) 9

Cannot technically fire a volunteer  :kappa:  

i think they prefer to be called unpaid interns

• Upvote (+1) 1

Minor gripe but what is up with the host camera angle? it cuts off UMG social media links and Scuf as a sponsor. Like who thinks that's a good idea with any kind of camera experience?

dcac300e9d715139ed7f8d0abab7aaab.png

THIS FUCKING PRODUCTION VALUE 

I CAN'T EVEN HEAR AN INTERVIEW WITHOUT THE AUDIO GOING OUT!!!!!'

And the interview wasn't even live   :apg:

It counts as much as eg doing just enough to not get relegated knowing that the hcs will never reset their seed :/

Difference being two players on EG actually did earn the pro seed.

Minor gripe but what is up with the host camera angle? it cuts off UMG social media links and Scuf as a sponsor. Like who thinks that's a good idea with any kind of camera experience?

I'm pretty sure they did it to hide UMGONIINE

Plus that table looked weird with the three analysts so far from each other. 

I'm tired of all this downtime between games on my stream.

20579499e39883ad29c0b111a6fa50ac.png

they actually have interesting things to say tho

I apologize if this has been said/discussed, trying to catch up, but is the only pro team Str8 has played so far LG and EG??

These black outs and red outs are like 'nam flashbacks.

I'm pretty sure they did it to hide UMGONIINE

Plus that table looked weird with the three analysts so far from each other. 

dcac300e9d715139ed7f8d0abab7aaab.png

Yeah they misspelled the twitter handle and had to adjust it today