CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone tagged me on this, guess they stop selling FFA passes?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm  :uncledrew:

What does Greenskull even do in Halo? His content is next absolutely pointless for the game. He reminds me of Tmartn and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he owned a piece of a Cs Go Lotto site. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What does Greenskull even do in Halo? His content is next absolutely pointless for the game. He reminds me of Tmartn and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he owned a piece of a Cs Go Lotto site. 

He's just trying his best to get a job at 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really want SubZero to go back to Penguin, honestly. 

It's not a bad name. It's just bad form to change your name after you're already an established pro. How often does it happen? Randa tried and people just make fun of him. Eco is the only one I know of who did it successfully, and only because his name was just a play on another pro player and he needed his own identity.

Why is Liquid red/pink now a days? Did they switch colors or something?

The Pink jerseys were a Valentine's thing.  They're not actually supposed to be wearing those anymore to my knowledge, but I think they like them better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shottzy's POV is broken as he goes on a run with the sniper.

#Production

Splyce reminds me of H2A CLG - so much talent, but they overslay with questionable obj. efficiency, playing so slow.

Renegade & Shotzzy fall into the Royal 2 & Frosty roles on Splyce. If Shooter & Bubu could become a bit more aggressive/selfless like Snakebite/Lethul, Splyce could be a top 2 team IMO. 

Kbrad and Ricki havent even made top8 at the past couple of tournaments. Brad has been getting shitty placings aside from final round like top 24 at the regional couple months ago. I don't give a shit about invitations, and they both got washed in eleague anyway

Kbrad and Ricki have several top 16 placements within the last two months, and while those two aren't placing top 8 consistently, ChrisG has been placing very well and is currently the leader of NA in pro points. EG is very much a threat in the SF scene.

Splyce reminds me of H2A CLG - so much talent, but they overslay with questionable obj. efficiency, playing so slow.

Renegade & Shotzzy fall into the Royal 2 & Frosty roles on Splyce. If Shooter & Bubu could become a bit more aggressive/selfless like Snakebite/Lethul, Splyce could be a top 2 team IMO. 

Frosty and Lethul were on CLG in H2A?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's not a bad name. It's just bad form to change your name after you're already an established pro. How often does it happen? Randa tried and people just make fun of him. Eco is the only one I know of who did it successfully, and only because his name was just a play on another pro player and he needed his own identity.

See, we're going to have to agree to disagree on that.

Also, Randa tried to change his fucking name to Daddy HCS lmao. Of course it didn't stick. He just wanted everyone to call him Daddy.

• Upvote (+1) 1