CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We're technically just watching another Online Cup at this point.

Happy there's a Melee tournament this weekend.

Does it bother anyone else when there is 1 person who doesn't match emblems with the rest of their team? 

I've noticed Cratos and Huke this tournament so far. Frosty usually doesn't rock the OG emblem either. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Spectator mode is so dumb. Why is it perpetually turned on? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cloud is honestly horrible at this game. He may be in the bottom 5 of the top 16.

I only feel the need to call him out because he's always acting like he's only not pro because of poor teammates or because of pro teams not giving him a chance. He's just bad.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cloud is honestly horrible at this game. He may he in the bottom 5 of the top 16.

I had no idea he still played until the stream.

Remember when Cloud turned down the opportunity to play on (at that point LOL) Str8 Rippin?

Remember when Cloud turned down the opportunity to play on (at that point LOL) Str8 Rippin?

I'm 60% sure they chose not to go with him. So really I don't know.

when did they become Ronin what the fuck

also, its day 2 and theres still shadows everywhere on the hosts desk LMAOO

Moa?

Matclan?

Matclan is going to ATL and I'm probably not travelling until HWC 2018/MLG event.

I had no idea he still played until the stream.

He's gotten top12 at every single tourney lol

Speaking of, @@ahawowow HCS Vegas 2016 is missing on a bunch players pages. (Fabe, ryanoob, cloud, etc)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I missed Goldenboy for the past year or so.

These last couple events have made me wish I was still missing him. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm 60% sure they chose not to go with him. So really I don't know.

He never returned there call after they had to drop Maniac. They chose Str8 Sick over Cloud when Flamesword retired.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its totally beyond me but for what its worth, im sorry gents. Doing the best i can as a caster to keep it rolling, some great teams and players here this weekend. Gotta do what we can for the players and fans.

tackle strongside as soon as he wants to enter the casting booth

they just talked for like 20 minutes after the first match, and now they're going to break. 

what the fuck? lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

they just talked for like 20 minutes after the first match, and now they're going to break. 

what the fuck? lol. 

It's so dumb. Good thing WishYouLuck is streaming trials, because it's infinitely more entertaining than this shit tournament.

• Downvote (-1) 2

tackle strongside as soon as he wants to enter the casting booth

I'm a little afraid of the strongside topic because he really is a well respected and liked member of our community. He might suck at casting but I do want him involved in the events as a personality and around the analyst desk. He's pretty important to the scene he's just not great for casting

There's hundreds of Halo 5 montages they could play on stream to keep the hype going, but instead they just keep playing stupid shit

• Upvote (+1) 6