CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

a power outtage? how many different fuse boxes are they on if sidestation is still working?

I forgot your name, but aren't you happy that you didn't travel from Europe to watch this shitshow? 

Yes, you!

Their S2 placings for the exact same tournaments are better and they have been considered for more invitationals (mostly kbrad) due to their Capcom Cup placings, which are also better than their last.

What are you talking about now?

Kbrad and Ricki havent even made top8 at the past couple of tournaments. Brad has been getting shitty placings aside from final round like top 24 at the regional couple months ago. I don't give a shit about invitations, and they both got washed in eleague anyway

I forgot your name, but aren't you happy that you didn't travel from Europe to watch this shitshow?

Yes, you!

aPG is from Florida and he regrets even going lol.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Yeah I don't want to be a Debbie downer but this event isn't a lot of fun. There are two booths (scuf and Umg merch), and the FFA is weird. This is superbly underwhelming. :(

• Upvote (+1) 7

Of all of the matches to choose from why would you choose this one? The least popular pro team against a team they are going to 3-0. 

As always great storylines and better matchups just thrown to the side for the sake of boring gameplay. 

Yeah I don't want to be a Debbie downer but this event isn't a lot of fun. There are two booths (scuf and Umg merch), and the FFA is weird. This is superbly underwhelming. :(

What is the food truck situation?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes, you!

Moa?

Matclan?

I muted the main stream and am listening to the periscope.  

Wait.

Ya.

Lol.

-jdot... fuck it wtf is this

• Upvote (+1) 4

What is the food truck situation?

Well theres a concession stand here was like $14 for a sprite and a sandwich yesterday, so I don't even want to know how much the cooked food is lol.

Food trucks at the beach are apparently pretty good tho. And the sloppy Joe place we ate at last night and got really drunk at was good.

Awesome location, awesome venue, just really not fun event.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And Articc is the only decent player on this Wise team. Everyone else looks clueless.

The periscope of EG was way more entertaining than the mainstream.

The event actually looks pretty cool in person.

Are we just watching spectator mode?

Yes, it sucks. 

aPG is from Florida and he regrets even going lol.

Haha, true. I noticed that lmao. 

One cannot expect competency from 343. Otherwise, it just leads to disappointment. 

Moa?

Matclan?

I think it was a newer member.