CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God it's happening again, you'd think they'd work through the night to sort this out.

It's killing my buzz for this event.

I think they did work through the night, I mean it worked for 5 minutes. That's damn impressive.

We can't expect too much guys, come on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When a clip of a marine in H2A asking the Master Chief if he is mentally handicapped is more entertaining than the actual stream, yeaaaaaaaa Halo is in a rough spot rn

• Upvote (+1) 5

Did the HCS seriously just use a video making fun of mentally handicap people? Wow.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A hype match is going on and we're watching Funny lines. 

This is depressing. 

If you didn't have a helmet on, I'd kiss you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck this, I have better things to do with my time than sit watching broken downtime

Thank god Microsoft doesn't actually care how much money they lose on this league. Otherwise we'd be in trouble.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i feel bad for the simms/onset/etc for having to see all of the complaints on here because it's not their fault.

they're better at not taking it personally than i'd be

but these are minimal expectations we're lamenting not being met, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The sad state of affairs when the audio quality of this periscope stream is 10x better than the official stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is fucking shambolic. I don't even know why I bother watching, like really why would anybody? I wish I'd never spent my childhood playing and watching this game that I love, because then I wouldn't keep coming back and have to sit and watch it being fucked over.

• Upvote (+1) 1