CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kinda sucks we don't get EG vs eRa on mainstage but Ronin vs Wise is another potential upset match. Wise Gaming is Cloud Juziro Tizoxic and Articc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just to reply to a couple of points

Yes our casters are good. They are all so strong. Side is a struggle sometimes but i can put up with him for the talent that surrounds him and his love for the game.

Interestingly listening to Side he just needs to learn how to flip his point on the fly if somethings happening. What he's actually saying isn't bad (obviously there are some stupid things said over the course of a weekend but that happens for everyone) it's just some of what he says is out of sequence because he'll finish one point then try and catch up on the rest. Happened a number of times at the end of game where it's most evident.

Adverts are not inconsequential to the hcs. If we dont want to be dependent on MS for all funding, we need advertising partners to be able to show ads to produce some sort of revenue stream. Games like lol, hearthstone, csgo etc get away with splash screens because they have a large player base but even then i see things like razr ads promoting their product.

I completely agree, what I'm more concerned with is the videos that are shoehorned into production that are a complete waste of resources. No one appreciates any of the footage between series and more importantly gets pissed off when they're repeated. IMO just cut your losses and create a splash screen, you can have event sponsors on there.

Player name fuck ups are fine if they only happen occasionally but damn if this isnt a consistent issue. Even when it is few and far between fans normally get mad about it. Its confusing to a casual observer to not be able to follow povs and aggravating to long time fans to see it keep happening.

It's a massively overblown issue. I honestly don't know why they put so much effort into player cams it's such a money and production sink. Even watching CoD yesterday with MLG's undeniably great production they weren't using player cams. It's really not necessary at this level.

Turning off the audio is fine i guess but how much money is spent on casters? How hard do they work to provide a good experience to us. I want to hear them and to turn the audio off for a day is unacceptable. Again it pushes away a casual audience especially when league is running almost flawlessly on another channel.

The audio issue sucked as I've said a number of times. No arguments there.

And we do have TO competition. 343 just refuses to go to them

343 refuses to pay them is more the core issue mate.

@Bold.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The fight yesterday was basically two dudes getting pissed at each other and talking shit. At the end of the game one of the guys got up and walked over and punched the other dude in the face.

Currently Naded and commonly are talking shit to each other at the feature station during warm ups (jokingly) and Naded just told him to "go back to fucking school". Naded top 1

yikes, i hope that idiot is banned from all HCS events from now on

• Upvote (+1) 3

If Commonly went back to school now in four years he'd be making more than Naded.

Yeah but he'd have debt. (Insert Kappa and spartan face here)

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 refuses to pay them is more the core issue mate.

@Bold.

is it that 343 doesnt pay or umg doesnt pay? this is an honest question because we are working with volunteers bc someone is being cheap and it shows

• Upvote (+1) 3

They should just cancel the Dreamhack events right now. This game/franchise/developer/console company is just so pathetic right now. SAD. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 10

They moved the camera angle to hide the incorrect Twitter handle. :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am just shocked how Microsoft let's 343 kill Halo. The franchise director spends most of his day posting in Trump threads. Such a useless studio. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is the sound and video not synced for anyone else? im on the xbox app so maybe that's messed up

The fight yesterday was basically two dudes getting pissed at each other and talking shit. At the end of the game one of the guys got up and walked over and punched the other dude in the face.

Currently Naded and commonly are talking shit to each other at the feature station during warm ups (jokingly) and Naded just told him to "go back to fucking school". Naded top 1

who were the ams