CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sad that no one from 343/ESL has commented on that awful choice of venue.  What a complete embarrassment.

Seems like the discussion for settings changes occurs after each season but ultimately who really believes anything will change?  A lot of the points being made have been present since launch yet 343 could care less.  More req packs! 

You couldn't be more disconnected with your own community if you tried... 

Halo deserves so much better.

i wonder if roy/lbx and ninja/vicx could coexist... 

that would def be interesting

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not again...though I do feel that dropping VicX for Stellur was the wrong move. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sad that no one from 343/ESL has commented on that awful choice of venue.  What a complete embarrassment.

Seems like the discussion for settings changes occurs after each season but ultimately who really believes anything will change?  A lot of the points being made have been present since launch yet 343 could care less.  More req packs! 

You couldn't be more disconnected with your own community if you tried... 

Halo deserves so much better.

Frank O'Connor Director of Franchise Development is too busy posting in random threads on neoGAF to be concerned about anything to do with Halo or HCS/HWC. 

Yea, imagine

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not again...though I do feel that dropping VicX for Stellur was the wrong move. 

Yea, imagine

well dont i feel like a dickhead.

sorry guys, i fell out of the loop. missed all of last season. i am sorry, didnt realize that this DID happen.

guess they couldnt coexist

• Upvote (+1) 6

I would like to take  a break from all this  discussion and whatnot to post something that will(most likely for those who happen to watch this in their kid days) probably bring worse memories than those from last weekend @ Burbank.

Enjoy.

OT : Anyone already signed up for Dreamhack ATL?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It'd also help if these custom games were streamed by the pros for us to give feedback on at a later time.

They don't even listen to the pros there. 

That's the thing. They CAN coexist.

The problem is the team had an overreaction to a 1 bad week of pro league where Ninja was playing on Hotel wifi.

Stellur became a F/A and they decided to make a rash decision, and drop Victory X for him. 

Even though Week 1 of that season with Victory X, they beat Optic.

hmm any comp that could beat/compete with optic is worth trying twice at this point.. heres to hoping? 

comcast > ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to take  a break from all this  discussion and whatnot to post something that will(most likely for those who happen to watch this in their kid days) probably bring worse memories than those from last weekend @ Burbank.

Enjoy.

It actually looks ok, but Tim Curry as Pennywise will be hard to top

Enjoy.

-snip it-

Oh no, please not more balloons. Georgie getting decked was awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's the thing. They CAN coexist.

The problem is the team had an overreaction to a 1 bad week of pro league where Ninja was playing on Hotel wifi.

Stellur became a F/A and they decided to make a rash decision, and drop Victory X for him. 

Even though Week 1 of that season with Victory X, they beat Optic.

I still have dreams about what could have been if that team had stayed together.  In fact, I think if Ninja had said "so yeah im on hotel WiFi, you should get a sub this week" that team would have stuck it out.  I dont see that as a roster that takes down optic consistently, but i do see it as a roster that makes worlds.

Worked on this tonight. Stayed up 6 hours past my usual sleep time so it's probably not going to be done as well as I intended but oh well.

32eff540dac127e05676a1122b9d2d19.png

216bd4fff448a79b8b1cf329e24a5fe0.png

I haven't even watched it yet.. Here's to hoping.

Great video man, I really enjoyed it, especially since H5 is pretty much the first Halo game in which I've taken the multiplayer seriously. Your points make a lot of sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I couldn't imagine the forums on April 1st. I guess I will see it myself.

HWC 2017 9th-12th Stats

Supremacy:

i4sCRSP.jpg

London Conspiracy:

AT2GRaQ.jpg

Immunity:

RJ0Tesd.jpg

SoaR:

Q7ERCe0.jpg

Seduce is a beast, jeez

Frank O'Connor Director of Franchise Development is too busy posting in random threads on neoGAF to be concerned about anything to do with Halo or HCS/HWC. 

Devs stuck in their old ways I guess. Meanwhile Riot is posting thoughts directly to both the sub reddit, their official boards, making dev blog videos, streaming gameplay Q&As for 1-2 hours...why can't we get some of that stuff in Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Seduce is a beast, jeez

Somebody needs to get Seduce a green card so he can play in NA

• Upvote (+1) 2

Somebody needs to get Seduce a green card so he can play in NA

Didn't work out last time :\

pOxjJ8C.png

• Upvote (+1) 4