CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm too busy writing down and recording Tibby's teams placing bad regardless of his in depth analysis. I can't do it all here folks if I don't call out the analysts who will? Winning will always be there. Heckling tibby on the other hand won't be. 

W04HVSy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

My prediction:

1st Optic 

2nd Liquid

3rd NV

4th - Str8

5th - 6th Luminosity Splyce

7th-8th Ronin and EG.

I would say Eltown Commonly Predevon and Prototype would get 7th-8th instead of EG but they won't be at Daytona.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think LG on land are going to be really good.

Has Trippey really shown up at all on LAN? And they haven't been scriming much recently. I want them to do well but I don't see a top 4 at Daytona (Pro League in general maybe).

First he came for the analysts, and I said nothing...

You can't spell analyst without anal.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has Trippey really shown up at all on LAN? And they haven't been scriming much recently. I want them to do well but I don't see a top 4 at Daytona (Pro League in general maybe).

Lg always shows up on land. I really like the team comss this time around also.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok well they need to test it ONLINE. I bet a large issue with it in the first place is all their testing is done internally on the dev kits, which 100% didn't use to have it especially at the earlier events. Didn't really notice it at events until after the first worlds.

Does PC have the aiming issues? If not, why not scrim using PCs with controllers. If anyone says it's unfair, it's the same as having way better internet than the others.

Does PC have the aiming issues? If not, why not scrim using PCs with controllers. If anyone says it's unfair, it's the same as having way better internet than the others.

Input issues for mouse and keyboard still exist - not sure about controllers.

yet

So we have a fix, but it’s not ready.

It hasn't yet met the quality bar we need in testing.

But it's well on its way, and we'll get it out as soon as we can.

I'm all for thorough testing before updates, But where was this 'quality bar' before the framerate bug was introduced, or the ghost melee bug? Hell where was the bar before H5 was released ? Or MCC?

NOW they take there time to do it right ?!?! Better late than never I guess.

I love when Halo tweets out a 3 day old articles that have incorrect groups and team names in them  :lxthul:

Standard protocol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

eRa is a significantly larger org than Ronin yet they took an unstable roster over one with a pro league spot? 

Analyzed.jpg

Also y'all take opinions way too seriously around here. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

eRa is a significantly larger org than Ronin yet they took an unstable roster over one with a pro league spot?

Analyzed.jpg

I'd reckon they will represent the full team with el town and Devon after this event.

I don't see EG even making top12

Lmao eg has to win one series for top12. They'll definitely do that
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Analyzed.jpg

depends on specifics 

ronin probably had a more attractive offer than eRa

TFW you realize the only dedicated servers at Daytona are for the Halo CE stations.

:mj:

Well at least they'll be able to settle whether Walshy's better than Legend or not

• Upvote (+1) 1