CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where's that from? I've posted a lot of my shit over there and haven't really gotten bad responses except for the occasional downvote.

I think thats a screenshot of a mods view of users reporting something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where's that from? I've posted a lot of my shit over there and haven't really gotten bad responses except for the occasional downvote.

It was from HWC day 1, it was either the stickied discussion thread or one of the stream clips people submitted. The whole weekend we had a handful of people complaining about the page being dominated by Twitch clips and saying they should be contained to the discussion thread, meanwhile it was the one time HCS content was able to break through the deluge of gifvs.

I think thats a screenshot of a mods view of users reporting something.

Yep
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Idk why they always wait until we devolve into a mess of whining and bitching because nobody fucking spoke to us and made the situation clear to begin with. Shit has to be going down in flames to get a reaction. Its pathetic 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I get that you're replying to someone who is targeting you for whatever reason (and you have every right to obviously), but you're just feeding him ammo by replying to him and ignoring the actual discussion going on in here.

The first post we've received from ESL since day 1 of the HCS World tournament and its in response to some stupid throwaway comment? Cmon man.

What you want him to do? He's been anti radar for a while now. Obviously he has no control
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The first post we've received from ESL since day 1 of the HCS World tournament and its in response to some stupid throwaway comment? Cmon man.

So other than Elamite's response to Frank, the only post someone other that Simms has made since the start of HWC was @@Timo telling us 80k were watching. ie. FAKE NEWS. Smh

• Upvote (+1) 3

I said we don't need a Halo 3 remake and a bunch of people got pissed off and downvoted me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't make any plans to go yet but am considering it. I want to attend the event but LAN CE at night. You guys down? Trying to gather equipment throughout this week.

Lmk if you're still wanting to do this. Sounds like so much fun

The event next door beat ESL to securing a Jump n Bounce lol.

f5QagWk.jpg

At least now we know where the balloons came from.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Jesus Im so sick of seeing this "We see your concerns and will respond soon" bullshit. Never do they actually follow up with anything of substance. Its bullshit platitudes and pleasantries and zero fucking accountability or ownership. You fucked up. Own it. Apologize for it. LEARN FROM IT. Move forward. Stop passing the buck. Stop ignoring the issues. Fucking talk to us! Engage with your goddamn community and let us help you make something amazing that we can all be proud to be a part of.

Also free Cooper.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If base movement was increased to say what the sword is now I could see that working. But it would be way too chaotic if the base movement speed was as fast as sprint. It would be like a Spartan charge fest except you could shoot the whole time.

The maps are designed so that moving at Sprint speed isn't chaotic (that's what they are stretched)- but this has the side effect of making base movement speed feel like molasses because it takes so long to cover this additional ground.

If you up the BMS to sprint speed, players are ALWAYS moving at the speed for which the maps are designed. How would this make things more chaotic?

If base movement was increased to say what the sword is now I could see that working. But it would be way too chaotic if the base movement speed was as fast as sprint. It would be like a Spartan charge fest except you could shoot the whole time.

I think you would also disable spartan charge, lol. Also it may actually not be possible to spartan charge as you wouldn't be sprinting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To break up the monotony.

Dream scenario:

Str8:

Ace

Danoxide

Renegade

Heinz

Eg:

Roybox

Contra

Apg

Liquid:

Rayne

Penguin

Huke

Stellur

Splyce:

Bubu

Shotzzy

Shooter

Eco

• Upvote (+1) 3

What I would like to see, feel free to amend or critique:

Increeased BMS and Strafe Acceleration

No sprint

Pistol only starts

No autos

No radar

No spartan Charge, no thrust, no slide, just GP and clamber

No sword on truth

Less rifles

No splinter grenades

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does he lurk here? He should fly out to the Beach LAN if he wants to cover some old halo stuff

Hitch said he was gonna show up here soon on twitter i think

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else think that we are at a crossroads ? I feel like if we don't get the necessary changes we want now both for H5 and most certainly in place for H6 then I honestly believe it could be the final straw for a lot of people.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did anyone else see the Hecz vlog on his thoughts about the HWC? I am glad he called out 343 and Halo for the poor showing. Video already has 100k views from just a couple of days ago. 

To break up the monotony.

Dream scenario:

Str8:

Ace

Danoxide

Renegade

Heinz

Eg:

Roybox

Contra

Apg

Liquid:

Rayne

Penguin

Huke

Stellur

Splyce:

Bubu

Shotzzy

Shooter

Eco

Apg without heinz? no bueno. APG is really good but him and heinz work well together