CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They just need to actually respect the fact that people have lives and family. We shouldn't schedule anything on commonly accepted holidays. We shouldn't schedule things every single weekend or during weekdays for AMs with jobs etc. Its not that difficult you just need to look at who the tournaments/online events are for and plan accordingly. Basically just don't be an idiot.

The way this read I genuinely thought you were doing a gag for a second there. Might be a UK thing but mothers day isn't a big deal; you buy a thoughtful present, the card is fucking important (I repeat do not fuck up the card), have some coffee with your mam, 1-2 hours jobs a gooden.

PGL is actually hosting their offline NA qualifier for the CSGO major that same weekend.

EDIT; double whammy, Subaru is holding an NA invitational the same weekend. Mothers everywhere are rekt.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

The way this read I genuinely thought you were doing a gag for a second there. Might be a UK thing but mothers day isn't a big deal; you buy a thoughtful present, the card is fucking important (I repeat do not fuck up the card), have some coffee with your mam, 1-2 hours jobs a gooden.

PGL is actually hosting their offline NA qualifier for the CSGO major that same weekend.

EDIT; double whammy, Subaru is holding an NA invitational the same weekend.

I'm sure it's different for different folks, but we usually made a big deal about mothers day in my family. It most often involved a nice sized gathering or outing to celebrate all the mom's in the fam.

That said people "work" during holidays all the time. Sometimes you miss things... Daytona being a meaningless tourney, on a holiday, just a few weeks before a meaningful tourney, probably makes it easy for people to choose to skip.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EDIT; double whammy, Subaru is holding an NA invitational the same weekend. Mothers everywhere are rekt.

I mean that's totally fine and all but a lot of people do wish to spend time with their family. There's really not a lot to have a discussion about lol

I mean that's totally fine and all but a lot of people do wish to spend time with their family. There's really not a lot to have a discussion about lol

I LOVE MY MUM M8.

EDIT; nah I get what you're saying. It's just a pretty flimsy 'holiday' from a scheduling perspective. Even then, a lot of traditional sports take advantage of holidays to provide entertainment Boxing day being the biggy. As Mhunter said people are fine to miss it, people miss events all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 hates mothers, confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know we could go on about this forever, but i really wish top 8 at daytona = top 8 for pro league. Eliminate the lcq and put real emphasis on your open event

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Have there ever been any succesfull pros that play on 9 or 10 sens?

Kephrii played 10 sens :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The thought of a classic playlist with Halo 5's BR & AR is making we wince.

Ha. That's not even the worst case, or the most likely scenario. I see H2 BR starts in our future, and it will not be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So this claims T2 is the coach of STR8. Which probably means he's not casting. Gotta be honest I'm pretty disappointed if this really is the second time this community has pushed out a caster, and by every standard, T2 has been a great one.

he probably coaching str8 because clutch is coaching optic as royal 1 isn't available

• Upvote (+1) 2

My family never celebrates mother's Day, father's Day, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Easter or St Patrick's Day.

We celebrate Christmas but even the last two years we stopped doing that. I would go to Daytona if I was 1500 kilometres closer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/ESLHalo/status/860614300242542593

So this claims T2 is the coach of STR8. Which probably means he's not casting. Gotta be honest I'm pretty disappointed if this really is the second time this community has pushed out a caster, and by every standard, T2 has been a great one.

Dude, there is only so many casters we can get at one time. Lineup is solid, we also get 3 eu caster overlords. T2 is just taking break and i am pretty sure he is happy to be actively part of Str8 again for one event.

https://twitter.com/HCS/status/859915457419030528

• Downvote (-1) 1

My family never celebrates mother's Day, father's Day, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Easter or St Patrick's Day.

We celebrate Christmas but even the last two years we stopped doing that. I would go to Daytona if I was 1500 kilometres closer.

Some of those are wack "holidays" so I get it. Valentines Day and St pattys day should be on the same day so all the single people have a better excuse to drink.

Ha. That's not even the worst case, or the most likely scenario. I see H2 BR starts in our future, and it will not be fun.

<

I'm having flashbacks to the Valentine's playlist.

Have there ever been any succesfull pros that play on 9 or 10 sens?

While his run is a lot shorter than most people and during an earlier time period I would consider G-Spot to be successful. He played on 10 sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/ESLHalo/status/860614300242542593

Id have to hear from @@Tsquared beforeclaiming that beyond caused esl to fire him and force him into coaching. Esl employees (outside os simms) dont even post here so i doubt theyd fire a popular caster because of str8gate. I mean he's casting the lcq. Its more likely that he wants to coach the org he owns to a win

• Upvote (+1) 3

"this community" 

lol, good one

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 is casting this weekend cup with Walshy. Think I saw it in a Millenial tweet.

• Upvote (+1) 1