CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I believe making oddball is possible using the assault game type. I would REALLY like to see it tested.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember 343 thought it'd be better to spend money and "memory" on a voice pack DLC over giving us the Oddball voice lines lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember 343 thought it'd be better to spend money and "memory" on a voice pack DLC over giving us the Oddball voice lines lol

Nathan Fillion as Sgt. Buck Voice Announcer saved Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 7

Removing Ground Pound removes Mason Jumping.

i.e. you won't be able to Thrust - Stabilize - Charge Ground Pound - Cancel Ground Pound with your renewed Thrust cooldown.

This gets rid of some of the more unique trick jumps in the game.

RIP bridge to top mid jump on fathom

tenor.gif

Ironically Frank hasn't posted since Thursday after he was warned :intensifies:

and i thought you werent understanding the point i have been trying to get across.. glad the message is atleast being received 

My remarks, were mainly referring to previous comprises i.e

Instead of getting rid of radar, we get a watered down version.

In addition snakebite has previously said, they put players in a situation where they have to choose between two bad situations,

I could keep going.

Sorry if that wasn't clear for you. (granted i didn't necessarily refer to those previous instances prior to this)

Oh then I agree with you 100% then. Thanks for explaining.

i.e. you won't be able to Thrust - Stabilize - Charge Ground Pound - Cancel Ground Pound with your renewed Thrust cooldown.

accidental neg sorry, will make it up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it bad that I'm honestly a little shocked they not only mentioned but thanked Bungie?

I'm sure the tweet will be deleted or edited as soon as everyone wakes up.  :uncledrew:

• Downvote (-1) 2

and i thought you werent understanding the point i have been trying to get across.. glad the message is atleast being received

Point is, you keep bringing up an issue that's been addressed with already. Please stop enticing more drama on here. Feel free to use our ignore feature if you don't want to see his posts anymore.

If you want to discuss it further, my PM box is always open.

The servers have been pretty terrible. The other day (the last time I touched the game) I was blowing up the barrels on rig (mind you I was a long ways away from it) and they weren't blowing up. I glitched next to them and I exploded and proceeded to hear "and our stupid ass teammate killed himself, awesome" Never been so tilted in my life.

I really enjoy this game now that the settings are 10x better, it just sucks that it's damn near unplayable. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

is penguin going by "subzero" permanently?

if so, is it some sort of homage to frosty?

Idea: GP is triggered by holding down both bumpers.

Edit: as in the buttons used for melee and grenade throw

Both bumpers is the only thing that makes sense, works well enough in Mass Effect Andromeda for me.

The servers have been pretty terrible. The other day (the last time I touched the game) I was blowing up the barrels on rig (mind you I was a long ways away from it) and they weren't blowing up. I glitched next to them and I exploded and proceeded to hear "and our stupid ass teammate killed himself, awesome" Never been so tilted in my life.

I really enjoy this game now that the settings are 10x better, it just sucks that it's damn near unplayable.

Now before I start,

I have no idea what your internet is like so this pure speculation at this point as there is zero evidence available to help prove my point

I think the main problem at this point has to be the population of players playing this game. With the decline in people playing the game, it has become harder and harder for the game to find suitable matches and servers for players. (This could also be worresened if 343 has stopped using as many servers as they did at launch)

Add in the fact that there are ranks involved and search preferences such as balanced and I have come to the conclusion that the system just cannot consistently incorporate its players into "balanced/fair" matches

Again I have no way to prove this theory as there are no numbers for any of this (possibly by design) but it is just my guess as to what is going on

is penguin going by "subzero" permanently?

if so, is it some sort of homage to frosty?

or because penguins live in subzero climates? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

or because penguins live in subzero climates? 

Clearly it's his KDR.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Agreed. I like ground pound for movement, and it's satisfying to kill someone with it

I don't know why it's shocking to people that without you can jump melee. It was obvious from day one. If anything you should be able to turn it off like stabilize.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1