CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If this is for NA and EU, it's pretty bad that we'll have roster lock before or just after the pro league info for EU is released

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this is for NA and EU, it's pretty bad that we'll have roster lock before or just after the pro league info for EU is released

What EU Pro League  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Envy and Optic are wiping the floor with CP and Str8. Optic 13-0 cp and envy 8-0 str8 right now.

Edit. both ended in 13-0's wow.

• Upvote (+1) 9

That reveal is gona be huge

They would have to pull to total 343i in order to screw up Destiny 2. Coming to PC is gong to massive for that game. Top 3-5 on twitch for years probably. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They would have to pull to total 343i in order to screw up Destiny 2. Coming to PC is gong to massive for that game. Top 3-5 on twitch for years probably. 

Destiny 2 will be huge. Bungie isn't fucking around with this and they're definitely not 343. The game will work and run beautifully. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Dude I agree, that line supposed to be sarcastic. I thought it was apparent.

Its the same like my Ninja card which went with line "Playing too much H1Z1", both statements are bulshit ofc.

He was playing insane at worlds, I don't think anyone here thinks he sould get dropped anymore.

yeah man I know, I was agreeing with the sentiment.

LG looking good. Online at least. A lot less fighting and anger from Ninja.

It's still there. He'll criticize everyone else for the mistakes he makes. I don't.know how they put up with it.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

It's still there. He'll criticize everyone else for the mistakes he makes. I don't.know how they put up with it.

"Joey, please stop tilting."

*30 seconds later*

"God DAMNIT, one FUCKING shot Car 2"

I'd be done and over it so fast lol.  I do think his team needs to call him out a bit more on his attitude, though.  Sometimes I don't think he even realizes how negative he sounds.

• Upvote (+1) 5