CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People in thread praising Destiny's aiming but whine about the aim assists in H5 lol.

Not praising the aim assist, Destiny had a truck load because it's an mmo shooter not an arena shooter, just the general feel of the sticks.

Halo 5 is having major server problems all weekend, games a mess right now, finding games quicker on MCC.

Yes of course it's a great change all round just thought people may have thought otherwise.

You can't just change it to no loss it's open to abuse on so many levels.

EDIT

The sweaties will abuse this as it is, 1 smurf and when a games lost smurf quits rest quit after, meaning get more games in less time, swap person who smurfs daily.

You know people will do this as stupid as it sounds people are desperate.

Well.. Yes man lol.. Of course that's easily abused, I think you just thought way too much about it. Everyone that has advocated for this has wanted quit penalties in regards to being banned to be removed. I don't think I've ever seen a post saying they shouldn't receive a loss. That would be idiotic and furthermore, doesn't even make sense.

"Competitive" as in playing against other people. Destiny's PvP is by definition competitive multiplayer.

I'd rather play H5 with the worst heavy aim imaginable than Deatiny's PvP.

Also the game basically aims for you.

That's why there are people charging for trials carries - because the game aims for you. Bungie makes the aiming feel good. The game isn't working against you. In Halo 5, the aiming feels like shit unless you only play Halo 5 for hours on end. 

People in thread praising Destiny's aiming but whine about the aim assists in H5 lol. 

:thonking: 

They also created Halo Reach. And Destiny was complete trash until the Taken King came out.

Destiny became trash after Taken King came out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Destiny has more bullet magnetism for sure, but the aiming is a thousand times better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Played a game of cs today, First game had lan like connection (128t), perfect shot registration (connection so good players are capable of skillfully shooting me through walls), perfect sense and dpi that matches my preference every game.

But yea, for some reason i keep playing halo 

:mj:

Destiny has more bullet magnetism for sure, but the aiming is a thousand times better.

This human gets it.

Crazy what happens when the servers are never shut down and maintenance done on them...who would have thought youre supposed to shut them down every week, and fix.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy what happens when the servers are never shut down and maintenance done on them...who would have thought youre supposed to shut them down every week, and fix.

343 has got to be one of the only developers that doesn't do weekly maintenance. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 has got to be one of the only developers that doesn't do weekly maintenance. 

They barely decided on removing OP autos. You expect them to do server maintenance?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Played a game of cs today, First game had lan like connection (128t), perfect shot registration (connection so good players are capable of skillfully shooting me through walls), perfect sense and dpi that matches my preference every game.

I used to keep going back and playing halo, but now it's purely CS, except for the couple weekends of the Quake Champions beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The servers are being run by Microsoft.

They're using the Azure cloud.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seems like when it comes to 343, you have an excuse for everything :P The servers belong to Microsoft, but it's up to 343 to maintain them for Halo 5. 

You know they don't do this? You don't think they could shutdown and maintain servers without users knowing?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This might of been addressed before but where is LG? They were looking like a top 3 team before this hiatus.

If this were the case, titanfall 1 and 2 should have been awfully buggy

This might of been addressed before but where is LG? They were looking like a top 3 team before this hiatus.

Didnt someone say that victory was on vacation? Thats the only thing ive heard

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know they don't do this? You don't think they could shutdown and maintain servers without users knowing?

They're not supposed to do it without users knowing. That's why it's called scheduled maintenance. The users know when the servers will be down for a short time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol guys, you're complaining about the MP of a game that had a 10 mission, 4 hour MAIN STORYLINE at launch. The development of Destiny was a trainwreck, MP was obviously a half assed rush job. Lets see what they do with a proper game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

^ This is so me.