CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bungie didn't do anything for MLG. MLG was very successful because they busted their asses and knew what they were doing. And I didn't know you were talking about PvP with destiny. because that has always been trash and no updates done anything about it.

I was talking about the general Destiny experience, but PVP was real fun back then.

It also has obcsene levels of aim assist and bullet mag.

It's like every single gun is H5's sniper in that game.

Destiny's PvP is also probably the worst competitive multiplayer FPS I've played on console. It's awful.

It feels a million times better to aim in Destiny than Halo 5. That's always been true for every single Bungie game. 

Destiny's PvP is also probably the worst competitive multiplayer FPS I've played on console. It's awful.

Worse than GTA? :kappa:

Mainly because it doesn't try to be a competitive FPS?

"Competitive" as in playing against other people. Destiny's PvP is by definition competitive multiplayer.

I was talking about the general Destiny experience, but PVP was real fun back then.

It feels a million times better to aim in Destiny than Halo 5. That's always been true for every single Bungie game.

I'd rather play H5 with the worst heavy aim imaginable than Deatiny's PvP.

Also the game basically aims for you.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd say writing a book to a stranger about their flaws = triggered. There's an ignore button.

An ignore button that is basically useless because you still see when and where someone posts that you have ignored...  If im going to ignore someone, i dont even want to know they exist.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Aiming feels good in Destiny but it isn't marketed as a PvP game it's basically a raid shooter.

Maybe MLG and Bungee will change that with Destiny 2 who knows. But yes the aiming feels right.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes, Main Stage, Side Stations, and Halo CE with Halo PC and VIP lounge, Concession, and much more :)

Hope this helps.

Will there be lighting  

• Upvote (+1) 1

-No extra penalty for leaving if someone already left

About time they added this. Literally mentioned this about a hundred times since Halo 5 released. So much rampant quitting in this game stemming from MCC (which was by far 10x worse). No one should be forced to sit there and get stat-whored on 4v1 because they don't want to get banned.

• Upvote (+1) 4

-No more crazy high MMR at the start of the season for high ranked players

-Harder to get into Onyx

This is really nice.

still catching up on this weekends pages but dont pretend like towey wasnt ambushed by frank and friends as soon as he posted here. Its instinct to take a defensive stance when you're being attacked or cornered.

What the forums wanted from Towey:

xWnH7AQ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Guys it's no penalty so no extra loss of top of the loss but you still lose CSR it's not a get out of jail free card.

still a great move though.

"Competitive" as in playing against other people. Destiny's PvP is by definition competitive multiplayer.

Ah right. My b, I get you.

Guys it's no penalty so no extra loss of top of the loss but you still lose CSR it's not a get out of jail free card.

still a great move though.

But isn't that common sense? No one is expecting it to be a get out of jail free card.. The problem is people got banned for quitting games that your randoms quit out of in the first 10 seconds. Not that you lose CSR.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glad to see the quiting thing finally addressed, I remember leaving feedback before Halo 4 launching with having something called "Honorable Surrender" where if 1-3 teammates quit something would prompt up on screen to ask if you wanted to end the match early. Would be cool for Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-No more crazy high MMR at the start of the season for high ranked players

-Harder to get into Onyx

Soft forfeit sounds pretty good imo. I'm excited for even more quitting in HCS :kappa: 

But isn't that common sense? No one is expecting it to be a get out of jail free card.. The problem is people got banned for quitting games that your randoms quit out of in the first 10 seconds. Not that you lose CSR.

Yes of course it's a great change all round just thought people may have thought otherwise.

You can't just change it to no loss it's open to abuse on so many levels.

EDIT

The sweaties will abuse this as it is, 1 smurf and when a games lost smurf quits rest quit after, meaning get more games in less time, swap person who smurfs daily.

You know people will do this as stupid as it sounds people are desperate.

Reduced wait times for FFA? Are you trying to tell me "bungee" finally made all playlists work?

Your name reminds me of JIF peanut butter.

i am JIF peanut butter

Decided to hop onto H5 today...

First game had extreme teleporting, lag (players walking into walls for 3-4s, super delayed nades) and some of the worst heavy aim Ive had.

Yeah, fuck that.

Idk about the best, they gave zero fucks about the competitive halo community

At least they launched working games (Pre-Destiny)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People in thread praising Destiny's aiming but whine about the aim assists in H5 lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Decided to hop onto H5 today...

First game had extreme teleporting, lag (players walking into walls for 3-4s, super delayed nades) and some of the worst heavy aim Ive had.

Yeah, fuck that.

Played a game of cs today, First game had lan like connection (128t), perfect shot registration (connection so good players are capable of skillfully shooting me through walls), perfect sense and dpi that matches my preference every game.

But yea, for some reason i keep playing halo 

• Upvote (+1) 2