It's truly an engima

LOL THIS IS GREAT Jamaican you made my night <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL THIS IS GREAT Jamaican you made my night <3

doesnt even upvote if you make his night

• Upvote (+1) 5

Liquid 7-5 eg

Didn't finish because of lag. Eg keeps looking good

Regarding Halo CE free play area's at Daytona.

Props to UMG and all involved who made this happen. I know Strongside and Goldenboy had a large role in this. Its also dope to see McDick donate all the money back towards the Beach LAN this year. Can't wait to check out Daytona. I went to a couple random events last year but not an open Halo 5 one, I'm stoked to be able to attend another open event.

hes donating the money because he'll make more hustling h5 kids in h1 money 2s
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Why is the HCS playlist 80%+ Slayer?

Why so much Slayer in HCS?

The current representation has every possible HCS configuration once. It so happens that Slayer has the most configurations. If we duplicate CTF / Stronghold entries, then you will sometimes get those twice in a row. Right now we are erring on the side of not seeing the same entries multiple times in a row, but we are willing to reconsider.
Ideally we would just weight each configuration for a more even representation, but right now we can't do that. So we have to choose between duplication or over-representation.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Im actually going to call bullshit and say they fucked up the playlist weighting and for whatever reason they're not fixing it.

Me and some guys have been running the playlist and we're dodging every Slayer game. It's taking 4-5 dodges to get either Strongholds or CTF every time.

And what happened to the old playlist weighting? Why the issues now?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Im actually going to call bullshit and say they fucked up the playlist weighting and for whatever reason they're not fixing it.

Me and some guys have been running the playlist and we're dodging every Slayer game. It's taking 4-5 dodges to get either Strongholds or CTF every time.

I believe it. I get strongholds in a row a lot. It sucks I get empire sh so much. I tried qtb every time but it's too much work.

Do they do the weighting by literally just having every gametype in the playlist and weighting each gametype as one out of however many? I feel like it shouldn't be hard to set it up to pull from a pool of gametypes and weight each one by percentage.  In that case they wouldn't have to have 2 instances of each CTF/SH game, just weight those as like 1.5x the slayer ones.  That seems fairly obvious to me so I feel like I'm misinterpreting something from Menke or just looking at it wrong, so correct me if I'm way off

Regarding Halo CE free play area's at Daytona.

Props to UMG and all involved who made this happen. I know Strongside and Goldenboy had a large role in this. Its also dope to see McDick donate all the money back towards the Beach LAN this year. Can't wait to check out Daytona. I went to a couple random events last year but not an open Halo 5 one, I'm stoked to be able to attend another open event.

Not sure who had this idea but its awesome! Would love to attend a live event and have some CE stations to mess around on in downtime

Do they do the weighting by literally just having every gametype in the playlist and weighting each gametype as one out of however many? I feel like it shouldn't be hard to set it up to pull from a pool of gametypes and weight each one by percentage. In that case they wouldn't have to have 2 instances of each CTF/SH game, just weight those as like 1.5x the slayer ones. That seems fairly obvious to me so I feel like I'm misinterpreting something from Menke or just looking at it wrong, so correct me if I'm way off

Pretty sure menke said this would be the fix, but the current system doesn't allow them to weight game types. The only option they have is to add instances of the same game type. Which of course means you could get it consecutively.

• Upvote (+1) 1

bullshit

they fucked up the playlist weighting

4-5 dodges to get either Strongholds or CTF

YGBZZwo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Frostbite XV2 Sorry for the accidental neg.

Not sure who had this idea but its awesome! Would love to attend a live event and have some CE stations to mess around on in downtime

As far as I know it was both Goldenboy and Strongside that thought it would be cool to have and hit up McDick. I agree though, not just because of my obvious love of CE. I always loved going to MLG events and being able to play things on the side. Whether it was Smash or Rock band or the older Halos there was something else to do which was nice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ayyyyyyyyy page420 smokeweedblazeitxxxxx

inb4 a mod says, "Its page 435 for me"