CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish halo king of the hill adopts cod hardpoint time structure: the game clock doesn't move when one team is scoring. It only winds down when no one is in the hill, or if the hill is contested

Edit: faze just forced a game 5 vs rise in the most ridiculous hardpoint comeback ever. Winner of game 5 goes to playoffs

That was amazing to watch and 25k viewers is very respectable for mlg tv.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which CoD was this introduced with? I don't remember it working like this in BO2.

Not sure, but it's a great idea.

That comeback crushed Rise, and they got swept in game 5 snd

That was amazing to watch and 25k viewers is very respectable for mlg tv.

that's all? melee at dreamhack today had like 35k (on twitch obviously)

Theres a lot going on this weekend though. Dreamhack has HS, CSGO, and smash while LoL haz its mid season invitational. 25k isnt much, but if mlg is able to make enough money from it to pay for that production, then i guess its ok

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only 4 teams are at pro league lans per week.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Theres a lot going on this weekend though. Dreamhack has HS, CSGO, and smash while LoL haz its mid season invitational. 25k isnt much, but if mlg is able to make enough money from it to pay for that production, then i guess its ok

It's tough though. This weeks doubled last weeks peak viewership of about 12,500. Optic Next week I think. Should help.

Well this sure is interesting. Wonder what kind of "Company" Insight is. 

Longshot hypothesis: Considering the company's Twitter says it's in Nashville TN...is there a chance this is something Spartan's dad started up?

(Edit: Probably not.  Its first Halo-related follows/followers were Proverb and his brother, not Sparty)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well this sure is interesting. Wonder what kind of "Company" Insight is. 

best prices around  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Longshot hypothesis: Considering the company's Twitter says it's in Nashville TN...is there a chance this is something Spartan's dad started up?

(Edit: Probably not. Its first Halo-related follows/followers were Proverb and his brother, not Sparty)

Lxthul recently moved to Tennessee......hmmmm

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wish halo king of the hill adopts cod hardpoint time structure: the game clock doesn't move when one team is scoring. It only winds down when no one is in the hill, or if the hill is contested

Edit: faze just forced a game 5 vs rise in the most ridiculous hardpoint comeback ever. Winner of game 5 goes to playoffs

Agreed. Never a fan of a game becoming mathematically impossible to come back in and yet the players could still have time to play out. 

if they did they would have announced it

Tickets have not sold out and will not sell out :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are sales good at least? 

Not bad about what I would expect for Halo $75K :) 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Gonna ask. Not sure you can answer though. What's the capacity of the venue? Is it gonna like the last Daytona event?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gonna ask. Not sure you can answer though. What's the capacity of the venue? Is it gonna like the last Daytona event?

lol 93K Sq ft. Its in the same venue it can hold a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone really know what to expect at this point?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

wait holy shit, "insight" and "optic" both have to do with seeing things and eyes and whatnot 

lmao this has to be a troll 

• Upvote (+1) 6

lol 93K Sq ft. Its in the same venue it can hold a lot.

Ah let me rephrase. Is the layout gonna be the same? Main stage and side stations? Don't wanna go in lost.

Do yall think luminosity would ever do 2 halo teams? It might he cool to see a top tier am team get picked up as lg evil or something. Even if they bought another pro league team that kind of financial stability would be good for the scene

• Upvote (+1) 1