CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know why when I click on ranked I only see Team Arena?

And it doesn't look like anyones in this playlist either. Been searching for awhile

Pretty sure that's a bug. Quit the game and try again.

For me, it ALWAYS happens if I boot up H5 and try to get to ranked as soon as possible. So press start at the start screen and immediately click on ranked. Then I usually only see one or two playlists and they glitch out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really see why a kappa is necessary

Zoey 101, iCarly, Drake and Josh, GOAT

gibby

• Upvote (+1) 2

What episode? ;)

Terror on Cupcake street. Tori, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Beck and Andre build a giant culcake float for the Parade Parade. On the way to the parade their float gets a flat tire and hijinks ensue! Tori goes to find help and runs into a gruff looking group of men, led by Faruq. She asks them for help. Will they help poor Tori and friends? Or do they have a more sinister plan? Tune in to find out!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Terror on Cupcake street. Tori, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Beck and Andre build a giant culcake float for the Parade Parade. On the way to the parade their float gets a flat tire and hijinks ensue! Tori goes to find help and runs into a gruff looking group of men, led by Faruq. She asks them for help. Will they help poor Tori and friends? Or do they have a more sinister plan? Tune in to find out!

holy fuck this show first aired over 7 years ago

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK ICARLY FIRST AIRED 17 DAYS BEFORE HALO 3 RELEASED

• Upvote (+1) 2

holy fuck this show first aired over 7 years ago

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK ICARLY FIRST AIRED 17 DAYS BEFORE HALO 3 RELEASED

17 DAYS IS 408 HOURS. SUBTRACT 343 AND YOU GET 65, THE RETIREMENT AGE IN THE US. 343 IS MADE UP OF RETIREES. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

• Upvote (+1) 8

jesus christ i can't wait for daytona... 

Reminder that the Daytona tournament is in two weeks and 343 still has not announced the location.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

My apologies. I was under the impression that the word "daytona" was southern-American slang for "day to night", and thus was referring to when the tournament would be played.

No then it would be called allnighta

My apologies. I was under the impression that the word "daytona" was southern-American slang for "day to night", and thus was referring to when the tournament would be played.

Nice save. 

Nice+save+source+nabari+no+ou_84d749_472

• Upvote (+1) 3

e

VELiPQv.jpg

it's gonna be a fun weekend  :lxthul:

oh dear

EG doing crazy things in the CWL LAN League. Example for the Halo team?  :lxthul:

Fun fact:  EG is the highest earning eSports franchise with over $15 million.  The second highest earning team has over $9 million.

Fun fact: EG is the highest earning eSports franchise with over $15 million. The second highest earning team has over $9 million.

All it takes is one TI win to change that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All it takes is one TI win to change that.

Or 4-6 Halo World Championships.

Or 80 pro league wins. 

Edit: Remember, instead of consistent halo tournaments, 343 spent all of their money on one tournament and all we got is some food trucks and balloons. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know it's been posted before, but does anyone know the prize breakdown for Daytona?