CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Given that El Town isn't attending Daytona and Contra is now on Cryptik, gotta think Zeke made a mistake switching teams. Unless Zeke wasn't going to Daytona anyway. Even disregarding Daytona, I think Ryanoob/Dastroyed/Contra is a stronger trio than Predev/ElTown/Commonly. 

Nothing against Nem, but this iteration of Cryptik seems weaker and I wish Zeke hadn't left.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Given that El Town isn't attending Daytona and Contra is now on Cryptik, gotta think Zeke made a mistake switching teams. Unless Zeke wasn't going to Daytona anyway. Even disregarding Daytona, I think Ryanoob/Dastroyed/Contra is a stronger trio than Predev/ElTown/Commonly.

Nothing against Nem, but this iteration of Cryptik seems weaker and I wish Zeke hadn't left.

Is it confirmed el town not going?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it confirmed el town not going?

I mean why else would Commonly team with Randa & BabyJ instead?

Meanwhile Optic has only lost what, 3 series on LAN?

Yeah, nearly non-existent.

I was referring to pre hcs summer settings halo 5,but that doesn't make your point any less valid.In hindsight my comment was stupid so I'm not offended if it gets neg repped into oblivion.

Naded hasn't been on in a few days. I'm guessing EG blew up after CP took it to them in their last scrim.

Naded hasn't been on in a few days. I'm guessing EG blew up after CP took it to them in their last scrim.

He was literally just streaming this morning so I dunno if that's the case. :P

They were going over maps the day after that scrim.

Uhhhh as far as I know were all just trying to attend, doesn't have to be with eachother cause El town has some personal stuff that weekend. He would miss it if it was a NEED to go basis but it doesn't seem that way.

In regards to me switching teams it was more of a consistency thing, there were days we were really good and other days we just were bleh, with Sal Hamy and Devon and most pros in general they have a consistency. On top of all this we can get the best of the best practice compared to when I was on Cryptik, yes we COULD of gotten scrims against pro teams but it was usually if a top team lost a scrim wed be a backup, with "leftovers" we get those scrims consistently for the most part. So IMO I still believe it was the right move and I've told Ryan and Troy that it had nothing to do with skill cause they're clearly good as heck, I just thought this was MY best move.

Maybe I'm way off-base here, but Commonly and eL Town strike as 2 of least consistent pros currently.

So they stole OG logo and its.

Cratos/Spartan/Str8 Sick/Svspector

Something seems off about this. New twitter with only that one tweet and is anyone able to find any other information about them? I can't find anything.

I'm interested to know if they're another startup with a "CEO" or not.

Something seems off about this. New twitter with only that one tweet and is anyone able to find any other information about them? I can't find anything.

I'm interested to know if they're another startup with a "CEO" or not.

Purely speculation but my money is on Cratos or one of his friends.

Snipedown has been playing really well online. Looks like he is in control of every game.

Interested to see if nV can turn up on LAN

Snipedown has been playing really well online. Looks like he is in control of every game.

Interested to see if nV can turn up on LAN

they kinda have in the past, but LAN is still really different to online even though it's not real LAN, it's a really different feel that NV clearly don't have an advantage in.

Glad ninja confirmed that LG will scrim on Monday after a couple of days off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah the logo is trash and it's probably ran by an 17 year old CEO but they choose to help support the HCS so I'll support them

Lmao at that logo though, for real

• Upvote (+1) 6

Good news is they won't need to make a jersey for str8 sick.

Straight Six*
  • Upvote (+1) 6