CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How did the WW2 trailer turn into "343 IS OUT OF TOUCH THE WORLD IS OVER"...

How are you surprised?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are you surprised?

I thought maybe people would be rational and think that 343 has their own timelines for H6 releases, beta, details, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought maybe people would be rational and think that 343 has their own timelines for H6 releases, beta, details, etc.

Thrust

Sprint

ADS

Clamber

Flagnum

Splitscreen

LAN

Balloons

No Oddball KOTH

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you not get it lol

The biggest console FPS is going back to its roots, and we are stuck playing Call of Halo 5

But they also just had a game which was awful? Like, I get the hype for ww2 and I understand the lack of faith in 343 but we don't even have half the information yet.

What if 343 came out tomorrow and said halo was going back to its roots?

• Upvote (+1) 1

But they also just had a game which was awful? Like, I get the hype for ww2 and I understand the lack of faith in 343 but we don't even have half the information yet.

I would probably cry a little and never stop smiling

I hear ya though, we don't have a lot of info, the game could suck but I don't think it will

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pro tip: Never take Randa's tweets seriously

"to2" - Dillion "Daddy" Randa

How did the WW2 trailer turn into "343 IS OUT OF TOUCH THE WORLD IS OVER"...

I just got back on, but I would assume it is because even COD/Activision realized that advanced movement mechanics etc. is a dying fad, meanwhile, 343 is using H5 multiplayer as the "basis for the future of the series." That is pathetic. 

There was literally 1 second of gameplay in that thing. looked like a generic CoD trailer to me lol. We've known it's "boots on the ground" for ages, doesn't mean it can't suck.

I really feel like they won't. we're too far gone now. Competitively "Classic Halo" just isn't part of 343's vision.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Halo 3 Anniversary Halo 5 DLC!  :kappa:

That would make way too much sense, it won't happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo could go back to Halo 4 on steroids and I still would never go to CoD...Destiny 2 until H6 for me.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Am i alone not giving a fuck about Cod ? Never liked this style of play, never bought any Cod and never will.

You are not alone.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit, no regenerating health or passive ammo. They haven't confirmed if it's both for MP & SP though

"Players do not recover health or ammo passively. You cannot simply get hit, hide behind some cover, and heal up. You need to call upon your squadmates to get health packs, ammunition, or even covering fire. This makes getting hit carry a significantly more weight than other Call of Duty titles, as taking a bullet has consequences every time."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/04/26/everything-we-know-about-call-of-duty-wwii.aspx

"Schofield won't talk about the health system yet, but auto-restoration is not happening. Reading between the lines, I gather that med-packs are the likely solution, perhaps even called for from medics, rather than just sitting around."

"You have to worry about every bullet," says Schofield. "You're not the superhero. You can't just stand there taking seven bullets, ducking, shooting again. It's refreshing for us to deal with recruits who aren't tier-one warriors, to show that vulnerability. They're naive. It's been a really cool challenge creating this different kind of gameplay."

http://www.polygon.com/features/2017/4/26/15428192/call-of-duty-wwii-impressions-analysis-preview

ZYSyEmK.gif 2664058-0298306966-Ja74l.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

All my friends are talking about WW2 CoD, haven't seen hype like this in awhile.

I've yet to meet 2 people that play Halo Wars 2.

I actually have 3 work friends that play Halo Wars 2 all the time but hate H5 with a passion...I just don't get people.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There was literally 1 second of gameplay in that thing. looked like a generic CoD trailer to me lol. We've known it's "boots on the ground" for ages, doesn't mean it can't suck.

It could suck but Battlefield 1 created a trench of big AAA games going back to their "roots". This good for the industry instead of AAA DEVs following the same trends making the same damn game every year but with different skins...

BF1 -> Back to its roots

COD WW2 -> Back to boots on the ground

Halo 6 -> Back to basics?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you hate CoD, you hate Black Ops 2. If you hate Black Ops 2, you hate amazing console shooters. If you hate amazing console shooters, you hate Halo 2.

It's simple.

Perfect Logic...

Now Seriously, why are you using "hate"?

I just dislike cod.( personal preference)

• Upvote (+1) 1