CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That was pretty much when it went downhill for all of my friends too.  I'm the lone holdout that still plays at all but we all stopped within a few months of reach and a few weeks of halo 4.

The interesting thing about that popularity chart is how you see Reach fall off a cliff when Halo 4 comes out.... and Halo 4 fell off a cliff immediately but the reach numbers don't go back up at all.  its like people were hanging onto reach because it wasn't terrible, waiting for the next game.  Halo 4 comes out and is total dogshit and all those people just leave the franchise entirely.

This was me, I was like fuck Reach is so bad. I'd play social skirmish and BTB cause it was so terrible waiting for the next Halo game to come out and save me. The we got H4 and I lost all hope, honestly if I didn't get the H5 beta with MCC I still wouldn't be playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something I just thought of now:

Does anyone think the shield recharge rate is too fast? Not the time between getting hit/recharging, but the actual time it takes to go from 0-100% after the delay.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im happy this is out and all, but considering the first cup is next weekend and i just found out, im going to have to somehow get out of these plans i already have.  I hate being someone who nitpicks everything 343/ESL does, but if i had to give one criticism about this announcement its the short notice.  O and why is there 2 cups?  I havent read it but it would be way cooler if it wasnt 2 weekends just so i can live my life a little

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have literally no evidence to support this, but I feel like Roy is a player that thrives off hype (normally turns up hugely at events) and now he's got the biggest hypeman ever (Naded) on his team giving him a constant buff.

Something I just thought of now:

Does anyone think the shield recharge rate is too fast? Not the time between getting hit/recharging, but the actual time it takes to go from 0-100% after the delay.

This is definitely one of the main things I notice when hopping from H5 to another Halo, aside from the obvious movement changes. H5 is definitely faster. It's not something I've personally had a problem with.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Naded is definitely not a constant state of hype.

It can feedback loop though (Naded hype -> Roy buffed -> EG starts dominating -> Naded hype -> etc)  :simms:

Tbh this is literally the formula for how Naded teams can be so hard to play against

• Upvote (+1) 3

It can feedback loop though (Naded hype -> Roy buffed -> EG starts dominating -> Naded hype -> etc)  :simms:

Tbh this is literally the formula for how Naded teams can be so hard to play against

You say that, but thats a bit optimistic lol

Liverpool hasn't won a Premier League in 27 years. Actually the last time Liverpool won a league Title it was called The First Division. Make fun of Liverpool not my precious Arsenal.

5 European Cups
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Seeing the Millennial Esports logo just made me sad

they're using Millenial again. Whatever happened to 343's philosophy: change for the sake of change
  • Upvote (+1) 1

New Hyena montage, insane as always.

I just want to know how he spawned a plasma rifle and then how that caused his BR to get full ammo out of nowhere

Is roy, lunch, naded, and falcated officially the new EG ?

Been out of the loop for a while.

Is EG like good now ??

Everyone is good now that we're playing real halo

Nothing is official until the season starts but they have been running with this 4 for a bit now.

not official yet but they've been playing together and scrimming for a few days with solid results so there's a good chance this is the future EG squad