CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone translate? I don't speak Cod

Someone did not show up and they are asking someone to tweet at huke to replace carry them.

I think

• Upvote (+1) 3

Replace Boltshots w/ it. Then you have to actually aim.

Boltshot doesn't have tracking. If anything, it's easier to avoid the bullets because of the slow speed. Boltshot should stay

We know that's false because they used the forge CTF warm-up map many a time.

It was also a huge ass pain for them to even get that onto the dev kit iirc. I think it was Lethul who said that a while back

It was also a huge ass pain for them to even get that onto the dev kit iirc. I think it was Lethul who said that a while back

Pretty sure Tashi said that they can do it, they just need to pre-load it onto the dev kit before an event. 

The problem currently is the frame rate issues Forge maps can run into and what most of them still do. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, but if its an official HCS map, 343 will load them on the dev kits.

I don't know why everyone wants to make up excuses for 343, until I hear directly otherwise, I'm going to assume that we CAN use forge maps, they just haven't been tested.

Okay, but if its an official HCS map, 343 will load them on the dev kits.

I don't know why everyone wants to make up excuses for 343, until I hear directly otherwise, I'm going to assume that we CAN use forge maps, they just haven't been tested.

Oh I totally agree, it 100% should not be an excuse. I just want some sort of new map that isn't absolute shite

Boltshot doesn't have tracking. If anything, it's easier to avoid the bullets because of the slow speed. Boltshot should stay

Bolt shots definately track

They should just remove the boltshot, and bring back the Mauler from Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can someone translate? I don't speak Cod

Huke was the old teammate of TJ when he played Competitive CoD in AW. And Slacked is asking TJ to pick Huke for the next game. 

They should just remove the boltshot, and bring back the Mauler from Halo 3.

Nah, bring back the H4 Boltshot and reduce the damage from the charged shot so it's not a one hit kill.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Huke was the old teammate of TJ when he played Competitive CoD in AW. And Slacked is asking TJ to pick Huke for the next game. 

a team will definitely pick Huke up for the next COD. Huke is savage at COD and is going to be a game changer for whichever team he joins.

I really don't think it has a place. It simply isn't good enough, I've never seen someone in ranked pick it up above platinum unless out of ammo. Also, if it were buffed it would likely become a bit broken in the sandbox. I'd much rather see a gunfighter in place after doing an octagon with it

Edit: I do like 's suggestion of the nerfed H4 boltshot, that would make it a worthwhile weapon

• Upvote (+1) 1

CS: Everyone loves 1.6, hates source, so GO goes back to the original formula

CoD: Everyone loves CoD4-BO1, hate future stuff, so WWII goes back to the original formula

Halo: Everyone loves 1-3, hate Reach-4, so Halo 5...doubles down on Reach-4 type gameplay

makes sense

The cod one doesn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

COD just got their boots back on the ground AND a LAN league. Halo gets literal trash at everything from the gameplay (sprint LOL AND radar LOL), to that abortion of an online pro league. Really unbelievable IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

The cod one doesn't make sense.

boots on the ground vs flying everywhere, what is confusing you?

If your uaving kids or plan on having them, please retain control of the tv. I have spent my entire day at work singing the paw patrol them song to myself

• Upvote (+1) 3